RidersOfRohan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RidersOfRohan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About trip to Italy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xXxTABITHAxXx

xXxTABITHAxXx

About trip to Italy Empty
PostSubject: About trip to Italy   About trip to Italy Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:52 pm

Hey guys here i will tell abit about my trip to Italy i was there 1 week cause i had to go home for examine/study Smile hehe so only one week in Italy Very Happy
we went to a place called Toscanna Smile

Abit about the place: well you know i like art and this place you can visit Galleri to see art from artist = Cimabue, Piero della Francesca and Giorgio Vasari.
its and old, famouse country Smile further on theres alot to see there to Smile there were a place called piazza crante a big place / building with beautifull structur and alot other stuff Smile

About the camping place were we were :
Camping Village Rocchette, surrounded by hilly greenland is beautifully settled in the very heart of the Maremma in Tuscany amidst typical natural woodland. Inside the village, along the paths crossing the village one can enjoy the scent and the beauty of lavandel, rosmarin and other local wild bushes framing the bungalows . A holiday at Camping Village Rocchette is a sinonimous of a holiday in the nature, in that nature which characterizes and makes the Maremma in Tuscany an unforgettable holiday. The Camping Village Rocchette is an ideal starting point to visit the Maremma and to enjoy the quiet serenity of its atmosphere and the timeless beauty of its breathcatching views. Such a richness is wellworth a visit. The Village The village is situated in the central part of the structure, a quiet an cosy oasis and harmoniously spread over an area of natural beauty, between our 75 bungalows you will find all sort of the essence of the Mediterranean vegetation , a few example lavender

so nice place Smile ill get some picture of it all on forum soon HUGS
Back to top Go down
ImNew

ImNew

PostSubject: Re: About trip to Italy   About trip to Italy Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:20 am

sounds very romantic. but anyways, glad you enjoyed it and had a great time with something to share for everyone. is just too bad you wasn't able to stay there for longer than you had expected it to but it happens. and it's sad indeed, cause even they had to go home too sometimes. Sad

cool

-------------
(world game in progress...)

Last edited by ImNew on Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
xXxTABITHAxXx

xXxTABITHAxXx

PostSubject: Re: About trip to Italy   About trip to Italy Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 7:57 pm

it is fine my friend i am happy that my study went well Smile so its totaly cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About trip to Italy   About trip to Italy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About trip to Italy
Page 1 of 1