RidersOfRohan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RidersOfRohan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Damn Tabby is gone again from tomorrow see here why ! :(

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xXxTABITHAxXx

xXxTABITHAxXx

Damn Tabby is gone again from tomorrow see here why ! :( Empty
PostSubject: Damn Tabby is gone again from tomorrow see here why ! :(   Damn Tabby is gone again from tomorrow see here why ! :( Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 3:50 pm

hi friends i got a serious problem my com is broken and needs to go to reparetion and the one com iam boring now is my boyfriends but he is moving out of the gollege room so i cannot borrow his com from tomorrow so well tomorrow is the last day iam on then i dont know when i can borrow a com and when i can get online but hope that iam lucky to borrow one of my step fathers coms Smile i really do hope Smile so cant say if ill be in game or not cause it depends on pure luck Rolling Eyes
but hope it wont take long to fix that com of mine Smile just wanted ya all to know Smile
HUGS Lady Tabby
Back to top Go down
xXxTABITHAxXx

xXxTABITHAxXx

PostSubject: Re: Damn Tabby is gone again from tomorrow see here why ! :(   Damn Tabby is gone again from tomorrow see here why ! :( Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:21 am

the problem is fixed allready my step dad found out how to fix my com so no worries anymore HURRAY iam happy Very Happy so i can play Smile yes Smile hehe
Back to top Go down
ImNew

ImNew

PostSubject: Re: Damn Tabby is gone again from tomorrow see here why ! :(   Damn Tabby is gone again from tomorrow see here why ! :( Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:20 am

oh phew! scary. wonder why it keeps breaking all the times. i'd be doomed if mine does. but anyways, congrats and sure glad that's been taken cared of. so have fun and enjoy your new comp and always remember making sure not to take it for granted as i usually do untill i lose something so important to me that i'd forgotten the reason why it'd happened in the first place. although, now i'm seem to be experiencing some major issues of my own and yes again as i've always been since i know absolutely nothing about any types of mechanical instruments. yet, this latest problem have to be the worst i've seen yet. seems i've messed with the programs somehow or something happened. but the matter is now i can't even load up the game anymore and everytime i hit start my whole entire system would get frozen and i have to make a force shutdown by holding down the power button. it so sad all i really want to do is be with you guys but the odds get in the way. with the overwhelming numbers of obsticles in dealing with the machine, the game itself i can deal with but besides other matters getting in the way, the resources and tools it take to make that happen is just too tremendous. though it would still be a pain if i got to do a five minutes file check or a ten minutes temporary fix every time i want to play which i'll never be able to find out the reason why the gameguard is doing that. maybe it has become so weak to the point that the machine is no longer be able to load up the program anymore. this machine was built to last and it did last but at the expanse of it's user it just couldn't keep up. i also heard that for game is wise to use a box machine instead of a flat machine because it can easily get hot then slow you down. so i'll be saving money up for that and invest on it instead cause everything's starting to break down and falling all at once like a row of dominos. so i tried to run a restoration test and now all i can do is hope and pray for a miracle. cheers

hehe yeah cool

Last edited by ImNew on Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
powersnork

powersnork

PostSubject: Re: Damn Tabby is gone again from tomorrow see here why ! :(   Damn Tabby is gone again from tomorrow see here why ! :( Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:15 am

well, let's hope for the best then Smile
Back to top Go down
xXxTABITHAxXx

xXxTABITHAxXx

PostSubject: Re: Damn Tabby is gone again from tomorrow see here why ! :(   Damn Tabby is gone again from tomorrow see here why ! :( Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:11 pm

my com is tired thats all Smile i guess but some day it need to be looked ad by profesionels workers but ill make sure to borrow a nother one when that times comes Smile sometimes it need a break or it will be broken HUGS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damn Tabby is gone again from tomorrow see here why ! :(   Damn Tabby is gone again from tomorrow see here why ! :( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Damn Tabby is gone again from tomorrow see here why ! :(
Page 1 of 1