RidersOfRohan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RidersOfRohan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

don't know what to do

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ImNew

ImNew

don't know what to do Empty
PostSubject: don't know what to do   don't know what to do Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:28 pm

ah player questions...ummm...player questions what can i say. well i guess i will put this one about what classes to choose. i will be brief. room are limited and so it's hard to pick and choose and we can't always play what we wanna play. some sacrifices some fun some necessary. i will note more on this and hopefully you guys can offer up some more suggestions of your own to me on here would be please. ty.
Back to top Go down
ImNew

ImNew

PostSubject: Re: don't know what to do   don't know what to do Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:16 pm

ummm...er....hello, is me again. i'm looking for some good equipments for C grade bishop. any suggestions would be nice. many thankx
Back to top Go down
darkowmen

darkowmen

PostSubject: Re: don't know what to do   don't know what to do Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:53 pm

for bishop full mage c robe and a weap with acu ++ if can then hunt undead mobs till you get a cool skill inquesiator or something then can kill any as mage Razz
Back to top Go down
http://ridersofrohan.phpbb9.com
ImNew

ImNew

PostSubject: Re: don't know what to do   don't know what to do Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:19 pm

cool. right now i got karmian and homu and +wit tats. all for speedy casting so don't know how it effects the other factores. but for healing maybe different. i was thinking staff..staff..devine or others.
Back to top Go down
Hollow Ichigo

Hollow Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: don't know what to do   don't know what to do Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:52 am

If you still need an info tell me, I'll wright a little about this.

Last edited by Hollow Ichigo on Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://kap-kap.flybb.ru/
ImNew

ImNew

PostSubject: Re: don't know what to do   don't know what to do Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:10 am

this topic's been off limit ever since the aiming kitten was still around

i don't even know what it is about anymore and haven't had anymore
questions thereafter. guess everything's going good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: don't know what to do   don't know what to do Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

don't know what to do
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RidersOfRohan :: Archive-