RidersOfRohan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RidersOfRohan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

is server up can any login

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
darkowmen

darkowmen

is server up can any login Empty
PostSubject: is server up can any login   is server up can any login Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:18 pm

^^^^^
Back to top Go down
http://ridersofrohan.phpbb9.com
magnus

PostSubject: Re: is server up can any login   is server up can any login Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:26 pm

it's updating Sad
Back to top Go down
ImNew

ImNew

PostSubject: Re: is server up can any login   is server up can any login Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:15 pm

that's the least of my worries now but the leader haven't been showing up for work for few days now especially on these most important days of taking office and frankly i'm a little disappointed wondering if i'd made the right decisions. but whenever something like this happens i get a ton of speculations, doubts, and paranoia if our enemy spies had been out trying to get us all along and the controversial surrounding it has made me rest uneasy since. so wherever you are dear leader please help drop us a line to let we know ur safe. everyone is counting on you here...
Back to top Go down
magnus

PostSubject: Re: is server up can any login   is server up can any login Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:26 pm

we have enemies?

silent
Back to top Go down
darkowmen

darkowmen

PostSubject: Re: is server up can any login   is server up can any login Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:35 pm

YEA STORM leader deathstrike Smile
Back to top Go down
magnus

PostSubject: Re: is server up can any login   is server up can any login Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:50 pm

kill on sight? ^^
Back to top Go down
ImNew

ImNew

PostSubject: Re: is server up can any login   is server up can any login Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:07 am

i don't know about you guys but i don't usually acknowledge those that i deem unworthy. it would be unfortunate if we have to run into some but is still all on how we choose to deal with it and try not to fall for their tricks. they will try to hurt us, they will try to break us, in any ways they can to get on our bad side of town but we will not give in to their little miserable demands. we will ignore and irradicate all traces of their existance and dennied the fact that they were ever there to begin with. there are plenty of people to fight and we can still be in it for a good fight.
Back to top Go down
ImNew

ImNew

PostSubject: Re: is server up can any login   is server up can any login Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:38 pm

thank god the boss has finally arrived
Back to top Go down
darkowmen

darkowmen

PostSubject: Re: is server up can any login   is server up can any login Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:04 pm

yay cheers
Back to top Go down
ImNew

ImNew

PostSubject: Re: is server up can any login   is server up can any login Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:03 pm

yeah. for a second there i thought we was a gonners for sure. but hopefully we'll make it yet
Back to top Go down
BLUEorcKnight

BLUEorcKnight

PostSubject: Re: is server up can any login   is server up can any login Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:53 pm

Offcause we will make it I love you
leader is speaking out here cheers
WE ARE A GOOD STRONG CLAN !
and we will allways be strong no matter what Very Happy
ILL DO MY BEST FOR THE CLAN
well any way its my first time being a leader so
take good care of me Very Happy and pls tell if something
i really have to do Very Happy
sunny
Back to top Go down
darkowmen

darkowmen

PostSubject: Re: is server up can any login   is server up can any login Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:31 am

A clan leader as to be active also on there leader char lvling it up to keep up with the clan
ive played l2 for much time so if you get stuck on something just ask away im sure billy would anwser also cheers
Back to top Go down
BLUEorcKnight

BLUEorcKnight

PostSubject: Re: is server up can any login   is server up can any login Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:21 pm

Very Happy thx alot dark Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ImNew

ImNew

PostSubject: Re: is server up can any login   is server up can any login Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 5:50 am

yeah and i will also be here to help and support

only thing about a leadership requirement is: on on on

and the people will practically take care of themselves

they just needs a leadership figure to look up to is all

other than that we can use teamwork and comradery to make it through each day if we have to live without
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is server up can any login   is server up can any login Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

is server up can any login
Page 1 of 1