RidersOfRohan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RidersOfRohan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

leveling spots post here and why

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
darkowmen

darkowmen

leveling spots post here and why Empty
PostSubject: leveling spots post here and why   leveling spots post here and why Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:33 am

Ill add more locations later but heres how i get 1 to 40 fast
use top none grade
1to6 gremlins

6 to 16 tp to obalisk off victory talking island then go past over pridge till u see spiders kill them

around 16 gludio many mobs just outa town kill till 21 or so

do 1st class quest
pick up best d grade
22 kill some more mobs till 23 then do kama

now your 24 50%

pickup buffs goto cruma tower kill mobs outside till 32

day 2
id go field off wishpers from heine till 40 from there or start 2nd class quests and you get quest exp from that as well as quest mobs
Back to top Go down
http://ridersofrohan.phpbb9.com
ImNew

ImNew

PostSubject: Re: leveling spots post here and why   leveling spots post here and why Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:40 am

that's the older version and yes it still works.....but

now adays people do the upgraded version of it and that is the quests:

there like 4 or 5 of them that will lead you to 20 with their exp bonus reward time

1st 2 quests at kamael ville any race can do wil get to level 10 in less than 2 minutes and with some gears to spare

keep return to the newbie guide after completion of each quest for exp bonus rewards and for next quest assigment.

i ran back and forth for the first one takes like 30 seconds, return to newbie guide get level 6 start next quest same guy too

just kill 1 mob return to town turn in end quest back to newbie guide and get level 10. takes a minute only cause of the traveling distance.

after that can return to home town and take quests there. i find the humans to be the easiest to do and from 1-20 takes only 1 hour.

i like this method because you get to keep all your vitality for at least a few more extra levels afterwards.
Back to top Go down
ImNew

ImNew

PostSubject: Re: leveling spots post here and why   leveling spots post here and why Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:51 am

in this guide we get you from 20-40 my way(may not be best but best i know of)

for the fighters:

if you can sign up for catacombs, grab yourself a pole, and swing away

mystic class:

i like to hang around outside dion at the east gate on the right side of the road with the eye balls and bears and archers
be there till like i'm 25 or something then i search around for another place, eg; breka stronghold, ect ect.

for fighters again cata if possible if not i go to orc barrack. same like cata but little bit harder. can be there untill well into the 30s if need be
then same with mystic breka stronghold, ect ect.

+all of the above:

kama raids palaka at 36 don't forget to do that one(not recommended for mystices though)

then back to the same old same old again untill....

well i like to level to 40 then buy all my quests but that's just me

the kamaels have only 1 quest at level 39 takes like 15 minutes and their done(sweeeet!!!)

other than that enjoy. hope this have been a good help to you. cya around
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: leveling spots post here and why   leveling spots post here and why Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

leveling spots post here and why
Page 1 of 1