RidersOfRohan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RidersOfRohan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

mishorka new on this server

Go down 
+4
Ganryokou
ImNew
darkowmen
mishorka
8 posters
AuthorMessage
mishorka

mishorka

mishorka   new on this server Empty
PostSubject: mishorka new on this server   mishorka   new on this server Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 11:08 am

Hy

I am new in your clan. cheers
New on this server, so any help is welcome.

I am not so new in L2. I was on my friends- free servers. They planing to close them.

My plans:

Crafting all grades shots and A and S equipment. /my former job/
Right now I spoiling receipts and try to gain some levels /money for my characters.

My top character is right now on 32. Not much.

Some of my old characters who came with me on this server:

mishorka   new on this server Shot00247

I will need a little time to restore them here Smile

Last edited by mishorka on Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
darkowmen

darkowmen

PostSubject: Re: mishorka new on this server   mishorka   new on this server Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:58 am

Welcome to clan hope to see you in game soon
Back to top Go down
http://ridersofrohan.phpbb9.com
ImNew

ImNew

PostSubject: Re: mishorka new on this server   mishorka   new on this server Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:01 am

nice!

cool cool

is good to see new faces
Back to top Go down
mishorka

mishorka

PostSubject: Re: mishorka new on this server   mishorka   new on this server Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:40 am

I searching for this receipts first. If you have some of them, you can sell them to me or however:

Braided Hemp
Steel Mold
Metal Hardener
Blessed Spiritshot S

Last edited by mishorka on Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:02 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
darkowmen

darkowmen

PostSubject: Re: mishorka new on this server   mishorka   new on this server Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:42 am

Should be able to knock some off them off my chars in rohan darkowone hydrax or in our ally dwarfkings darkowmen
Back to top Go down
http://ridersofrohan.phpbb9.com
ImNew

ImNew

PostSubject: Re: mishorka new on this server   mishorka   new on this server Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:07 am

wow!!!!!!!

you sure do make a list when you make a list don't ya

i can use some of those as well....

but will keep on the lookout
Back to top Go down
mishorka

mishorka

PostSubject: Re: mishorka new on this server   mishorka   new on this server Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 1:15 pm

Well, list is a little smaller now, I already got 7 of them mostly by spoil, some of them I buy or excange.
But in other case, I put on list only materilas receipts necessary for crafting and shots.
Some of them are indeed not so neccesary, because blacksmits in towns can produce them for you.
Back to top Go down
ImNew

ImNew

PostSubject: Re: mishorka new on this server   mishorka   new on this server Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:32 pm

he produce but don't it say in the required: item box that a recipe is included too in order for him to make it?

anyways, i still think there are more dwarves in rohan now then in the hole of mouse. and for what, i do not understand. all clans starts out as a dwarven's association. they buy, sell, and do their trade things. even rohan was once a dwarf haven. and it takes a good leader to turn things around. as it is now, the clan has taking on a new direction and are heading into the fighting enemies' territories. we require strong armed forces who are willing and able. i personally believe that all other supporting units/groups should be rounded up and put into they rightful places.

Last edited by ImNew on Sat May 22, 2010 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ganryokou

Ganryokou

PostSubject: Re: mishorka new on this server   mishorka   new on this server Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:22 pm

Hi and welcome ^^

Really nice to see a crafter with goals if there is anything i can do just tell me and i do my best Wink
Back to top Go down
Furious6frog

Furious6frog

PostSubject: Re: mishorka new on this server   mishorka   new on this server Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:29 pm

necroposter Very Happy
Mishorka now is a leader of our fellow dwarf clan MouseHole and her main in Takeda clan. Hope she will change her mind in the name of Rohan grace
Back to top Go down
Ora

Ora

PostSubject: Re: mishorka new on this server   mishorka   new on this server Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:18 pm

Hiya fellow maestro,

seems we'll have our lot of crafters in the clan alright

NP to do some mass-crafting if needed and prolly no lack of anny recipes
Got 4 crafters myself, just cuz i hate to delete recipes when my craftbook is full
yes fuuull even after expanding it in reason...

Got most of A-B recipes and some Top A recipes from dino's
Got a big part S recipes, but i only have 2 S80 recipes, those are Dynasty gloves and shoe's
working on getting all the S weapon recipes tho, wiht a lil patience i'll manage it for shure.

If i can give one advice, when u set craft shop, make shure u also set steel mold and DMP
those are pretty rare or made too expensive on other craft shops and are true monney makers
on a overnight shop
Back to top Go down
Hollow Ichigo

Hollow Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: mishorka new on this server   mishorka   new on this server Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:23 pm

Here we go again. Mishorka left Rohan long time ago and now her main in Takeda and crafter is the leader of MouseHole.
Back to top Go down
http://kap-kap.flybb.ru/
xXxTABITHAxXx

xXxTABITHAxXx

PostSubject: Re: mishorka new on this server   mishorka   new on this server Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:45 pm

HI and welcome Mishorka Very Happy
Well mishorka is our friend in clan yer have chars in Takeda and its a cool clan to i like theme Wink + dwarf clan were my cute dwarf is Smile
hope we all will have some good playing time together Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mishorka new on this server   mishorka   new on this server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mishorka new on this server
Page 1 of 1