RidersOfRohan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RidersOfRohan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's take a quiz...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ImNew

ImNew

Let's take a quiz... Empty
PostSubject: Let's take a quiz...   Let's take a quiz... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:21 pm

hi friends. today we play a game call, "Let's take a quiz" to see our knowledge of what we know about the world. below are a series of questions which may or may not be true but nonetheless, their there for the mere purpose of discussion. and i encourage you to ask your own questions to enlighten us all, anything that i may have left out or haven't come to think as of yet. so without further adue, it is my privilege to present to you, "The Quiz":

question #1: someone sells an item. you want to buy that item. he ask you to make him an offer. what do you do?

question #2: someone shout they want to sell an item. you tell them "ok". they come back with a "?" question mark respond. what do you do?

question #3: someone walks up to you and tries to "pk" you. what do you do?

question #4: you see a red. what do you do?

question #5: when someone treat you bad. what do you do?

these are only a few simple questions for now but be sure to check back often as there may be updated questions added. hope you have enjoyed and gl your test results:
Back to top Go down
xXxTABITHAxXx

xXxTABITHAxXx

PostSubject: Re: Let's take a quiz...   Let's take a quiz... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:12 pm

Answer.1. i make him an offer ofcause!

Answer.2. well it depends on what kind of items the other comes with. If i can use it i buy it, if not i just tell the person i have no need of it, but thx for his or hers afford!

Answer.3. well i run away or i just try to "PK" the person back! and if iam not fast and to low i simply die Rolling Eyes

Answer.4. get the hell away from that red person! iam not looking for trouble!

Answer.5. Well I would be nice no matter what cause that is what a good and nice person would do! dont be like others just be nice!

COOL Quiz mate Very Happy
looking forward to see the final test results cat
Back to top Go down
ImNew

ImNew

PostSubject: Re: Let's take a quiz...   Let's take a quiz... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:22 am

very nicel ty. and your answers aren't that bads. so they will be under analysis and further evaluations before the next quiz is appointed: Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ganryokou

Ganryokou

PostSubject: Re: Let's take a quiz...   Let's take a quiz... Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:37 pm

Here come my words Laughing

1# Give him a scam offer to show him that he is the one than needs to set a price Razz

2# hehe i would just say: oh i just wanned to check ur intelligence Razz

3# First look at the dmg he makes the calculate the lvl, is he too high then i run but if he is the same or lower i giv him hell Razz

4# Shout out that there is a pk in that location and keep distance til assistance come

5# Well that can i only say that i have been getting alot of but the best to do in such situation is to tag along and prepare for pvp or just ignore til he goes away
Back to top Go down
ImNew

ImNew

PostSubject: Re: Let's take a quiz...   Let's take a quiz... Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 8:29 pm

cool cool. some of the respondses are neathless to say
totally outrageous and hilarious. i got to come up with
more questions. i used to have a lot that just bothers
me all the times of the way how other people think and
act.

i should also add some of my respondses to these ques-
tions though they may be varied from time to time de-
pending on conditions, moods, and circumstances. but
these are just some of the usual encounters that i've
found to be repeatedly annoying: so i'll keep it bref...

1. make him an over-priced offer then work down from there

2. keep my mouth shut and ignore the person

3. ignore it

4. attack it

5. seek for a better treatment
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's take a quiz...   Let's take a quiz... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's take a quiz...
Page 1 of 1