RidersOfRohan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RidersOfRohan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to post screenys

Go down 
+4
BLUEorcKnight
ImNew
magnus
darkowmen
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
xXxTABITHAxXx

xXxTABITHAxXx

How to post screenys - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: blade in Takeda clan with the boss Aldariel   How to post screenys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:14 pm

How to post screenys - Page 3 177bd3
Back to top Go down
xXxTABITHAxXx

xXxTABITHAxXx

PostSubject: Re: How to post screenys   How to post screenys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:15 pm

that was some of my new shots enjoy mates and have fun Smile
HUGS from the boss cheers
Back to top Go down
ImNew

ImNew

PostSubject: Re: How to post screenys   How to post screenys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:07 am

wait a minute... did ur just fell in-love vit an ORC!!??? d...de....dat da dude dut killed ya bofiend. just luuke da dog go, him a veady tur busta bite outla crime.

the dog looks mad; jealous; and in demand for greater attentions,\..

though i must say you've made some nice shots with such high resolution

now if only i can have that kind of graphical capabilities such as that of yours

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\yes indeed. spaces, it's already been filled\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

ah yes. can take up some of the old ones i guess. that why i'm editing instead of making a new post reply:) jk. but anyways

you've got so much money(i mean you look so rich. just look at how rich you are i mean) for a girl who's just(only) got(only) her pants(only) on(only). hmmm....don't that just(kinda) scratch makes ya wonder.... drunken

and still i think here's the only place where we need to hang out at because a picture can say so much more than words after a long day's banter which often isn't much[is anything but] worth mentioning(or oh what's the words..i just had it too. --*making finger snaps**). all the other places just can't measure up to this here. don't that make us wonder(as often as i have done. that is all i do is wonder. when will i find a place and it's solutions). oh no i'm starting to do it again is rambling. i'd better stop. well cya. Sleep

ps,

i so look forward to organizing and uploading my screens. i know i've said it time and again before but still haven't found the right condition or will power for doing it yet. so sorry for the delay. but i hope it to be grand when the day finally open. therefor, the time is required to get everything just right. hope you will like them too. later Razz

Last edited by ImNew on Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:54 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
xXxTABITHAxXx

xXxTABITHAxXx

PostSubject: Re: How to post screenys   How to post screenys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:17 pm

Very Happy ty alot Smile
haha your shots is nice to mate Smile
i was thinking how much space do we have here for screenshots
cause we have alot Smile haha tongue
Back to top Go down
xXxTABITHAxXx

xXxTABITHAxXx

PostSubject: mYbusinessPROLLYgood   How to post screenys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:31 am

How to post screenys - Page 3 11mgboz
Back to top Go down
ImNew

ImNew

PostSubject: album:42-32   How to post screenys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:28 pm

finally the shots are here. i just feel like it's been on hold for far too long and
decided to persistantly set the time out to get it done. 42-32. that's 10 pics
wow, enjoy! i'll never wait that long again to upload the shots. it's just too
much is so amazing. and i get tired just reviewing through them one by one.
it also makes me miss muh lil pixie hallow. but finally is almost done just a few to
go for it to be complete. it a phew though, thought i'd rannin out of space or
sumthin' else.

i hope you'll be ok too with going through all 10. they're somewhat
similar too but at a different angle. what i'm really looking forward to in the
future are more unique and fascinating shots so will just have to wait and
see what happens. but of these i might try to delete some of them if i can
as i go/review through them again. so if you want to comment on any make
sure to save the ones you're commenting on cause they might not be there next time.
again i apology for the long and hidious post as i said i will try and cut them much
shorter next time cause this was like an all in 1 time effort that i'd finally decided to
make good upon or else it'd be much longer then i'm sure no one will be able to handle it.
as i go through these pictures to review and edit them... and well after taking a look
at all of them again i thought i could take out a few but is only 1 or 2(namely 41 and 40)

so i've decided that they all can stay if for anything other than to serve as a reminder.
but after taking a look again at some of your shots i've decided to remove them
all and just leave a few 1 or 2 behind and wait for something else cause your pictures
are so great and clear and mine are just so blurry so i'mma just wait to see more of
yours instead. but i think you can still view the full album here at this site i think
which alouded me to load them onto here in the first place.: https://s611.photobucket.com/albums/tt195/ImNew2/
just highlight this and paste it onto your explorer bar and you be on your way.
once again, i will try to up the resolution next time before taking them or i will just
swap them out and refresh them with new ones from time to time so. note that
we're not selling anything that anyone is not buying. as i often said, the world
hadn't in need of a savior. and we're not the ones that going to make a difference.
but the clan exist nonetheless, it's there.

album previews:

-wizard & warrior42
-porting out now41
-live bait40
-the dual submariners(snap&sap)39
-exploring as a deep sea diver38
-tinker and gentle* friends go to the fairy-lalaland37
-whisper of a goddess36
-my extended family35
-this elf will work for us someday34
-a closer look at the working elf33
-elf vs dwarf at a bad angle32

(in other news:)

I helped a friend with this quest recently and he kept failing when he got the Herbs
and the Blood of Eva. We thought it was bug so we petitioned. In his first try he died
before his clan mates were able to bring him the Blood of Eva.

According to GM the BoE is tied to the quest and it failed because he was trying to
reuse the BoE (and he did try to recycle it to save time). But the Herbs can be reused
though. So he and his clans restarted the quest by getting a new BoE. Sure enough he got it done in one go.

print name and number then will contact and recruit
ps,
listen not to this guy below us. he's one of our crazed up fan. but we suppose beauty's got it's price.

oooh...bill's got a starker on his tail, heheheh.

How to post screenys - Page 3 Shot00042

How to post screenys - Page 3 Shot00035

Last edited by ImNew on Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:57 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
xXxTABITHAxXx

xXxTABITHAxXx

PostSubject: Re: How to post screenys   How to post screenys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:19 pm

https://s875.photobucket.com/albums/ab319/TpartPhotoSide/
here is my link Smile to photoshop Smile hope you like my photo´s
there are also a photo of myself Smile
hugs
Back to top Go down
ImNew

ImNew

PostSubject: hiyerdkkk   How to post screenys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:16 pm

ya...definitely hotta dan a dakr urf. dat odur fonto scans mean though.
as you can tell me so fragile. still, i vonder wy it didn't makit 2dacut.
some nice strider photos too, love the greenery behind da scenaries background of them all.

omg! an old photo for when flint was still around. omg! and darkforce too omg, wow!
these guys are super rare! you should consider making them a coolection(for collectables).

but wow anyhow, thankx again for the nice album. will wait to see some more.

(in other news:)

my comp's been lagging up so bad. i don't know why. my school connection,
my comp, or something...... but 1 day i log in just to
get smacked with a death penalty and lose 5% about 5 seconds into the openning screen.

so me been having a tough time yeh, fighting all sorts of battles. and facing up against
the odds. hmm....

also been busy with the school works and such so can't really play much or just to
be on for only a few every now and then, whenever i can find the time to do so and to
it with ease. other than that the lagg is just kills it for me for the most part.

few projects that i got to cover for myself, omg. i can pull my hair out. and not
understand my assignments is a pain. but anyways, hope to see you again real soon.

but for now, it looks as though we can still keep in contact here for any updated news
and informations, that you might wanna add then i'll surely be around and try to
keep in touch. so untill then, farethee well and gbless.

Last edited by ImNew on Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:03 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hollow Ichigo

Hollow Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: How to post screenys   How to post screenys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:31 pm

Hehe, nice screens you got there. Here's some of mine. Just clik on the line to see what's inside.
--
Which one is the better?
Spoiler:
Here's another version of that screen, really likes tinkers clap-clap
Spoiler:
He must have had a terrible headache
Spoiler:
But this one will never feel it
Spoiler:
You'll never guess who is the winner of the last week!
Spoiler:
And this two... I petitioned it, though the first remain without proper answer, only "we will investigate it". They was a perfect 100% natural bot train. Well maybe their leader was normal. And the second, don't ask. I wrote to NCsoft to deal with it, though it was funny. And there's no limit of it!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://kap-kap.flybb.ru/
xXxTABITHAxXx

xXxTABITHAxXx

PostSubject: Re: How to post screenys   How to post screenys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:34 am

WOW Shocked
thats some cool pictures WTF scratch
how when why what !!!!
so many wolfs on last BUT HOW ? what drunken
LOL very good pictures endid my friend cheers
HUGS lady leader Tabby
Back to top Go down
xXxTABITHAxXx

xXxTABITHAxXx

PostSubject: Re: How to post screenys   How to post screenys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:38 am

How to post screenys - Page 3 Fighting
Back to top Go down
xXxTABITHAxXx

xXxTABITHAxXx

PostSubject: Re: How to post screenys   How to post screenys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:39 am

How to post screenys - Page 3 GoodBusiness
Back to top Go down
xXxTABITHAxXx

xXxTABITHAxXx

PostSubject: Re: How to post screenys   How to post screenys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:40 am

How to post screenys - Page 3 TheRICHboss
Back to top Go down
xXxTABITHAxXx

xXxTABITHAxXx

PostSubject: Re: How to post screenys   How to post screenys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:46 am

How to post screenys - Page 3 Beautyfull

How to post screenys - Page 3 MOSparty

How to post screenys - Page 3 NEWaGrade

How to post screenys - Page 3 NewMember
Back to top Go down
xXxTABITHAxXx

xXxTABITHAxXx

PostSubject: Re: How to post screenys   How to post screenys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:55 am

How to post screenys - Page 3 Ourpets

How to post screenys - Page 3 TinkerAndme

How to post screenys - Page 3 Withnames

some of my new pictures hope you like theme people Very Happy
HUGS from Lady Tabby
here is the link again to my Photo side :

https://s875.photobucket.com/albums/ab319/TpartPhotoSide/
Back to top Go down
ImNew

ImNew

PostSubject: Re: How to post screenys   How to post screenys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 3:15 am

oh the tabby family reunion:
looks like it family photo time
welcome back and is nice to
finally meet all of you all at once.

below is a repost of our family
portrait if so much hasn't change.
How to post screenys - Page 3 Shot00028
and this is how they look like in their toon forms ..................................... farao rendeer santa cherry alien cat scratch
last time we got up to 42 i believe
now is 43-49. some might not make
it to the cut. but you can still view
them all the website: https://s611.photobucket.com/albums/tt195/ImNew2/

How to post screenys - Page 3 Shot00043
How to post screenys - Page 3 Shot00045
How to post screenys - Page 3 Shot00046
How to post screenys - Page 3 Shot00044
How to post screenys - Page 3 Shot00047
How to post screenys - Page 3 Shot00048
How to post screenys - Page 3 Shot00049

Last edited by ImNew on Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xXxTABITHAxXx

xXxTABITHAxXx

PostSubject: Re: How to post screenys   How to post screenys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:28 pm

Basketball WOW cheers
Cool shots you got my friend flower
Really awsome i must say and i look forward to many
more cool shots Very Happy drunken Razz
Back to top Go down
Furious6frog

Furious6frog

PostSubject: Re: How to post screenys   How to post screenys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:01 pm

I`m here to show you something! Come closer, take a look!
screens:
Back to top Go down
ImNew

ImNew

PostSubject: Re: How to post screenys   How to post screenys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:48 pm

wow some good high qualitypics there. even the dog'sgot boop headed but yeah,they are definitely someweirdness goin on round there.

those are some cool shots shots indeed and nice comments too and that last shot is just...hehe "buy my scuba gear", priceless. yet don't you mean like a kary or something or other cause i don't know but am alvays thought hur vas but just an ordinary cold demon. and the strangest yet is the one without the head and weapon horizontal on the ground??? a bug perhaps. looking forward for more. just wish that i know how to make/hide the link like that though, so it wouldn't be taken up too much space less someone really want to look at the pictures. after all, mysteries does have it's charms and whenever i click on it is always feel just like the first time too and maybe it won't take as much time for loading as it should be also(would love to learn how). anyways, this just in, an old photos from the past and a few new ones to accompany it. looking forward to some more drastic changes in the shots and a break from the usual(something totally new that haven't been done before of sort). but for now, these can still be use to serve as a reminder if anything is the little effort it takes in making them.

How to post screenys - Page 3 Shot00057
How to post screenys - Page 3 Shot00061
no comments on these ones. guess you can make of them for whatever but all i can see are a buncha double gangers for the meanwhile
How to post screenys - Page 3 Shot00060
How to post screenys - Page 3 Shot00059

omg. how did that happen. but i just hate it when it does. oh so mad...sometimes worst, but never like that. scratch
---------
(note: contents may vary, editorial works in progress...)

Last edited by ImNew on Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:18 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
xXxTABITHAxXx

xXxTABITHAxXx

PostSubject: Re: How to post screenys   How to post screenys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:07 pm

NICE shots M8 Smile like theme i do soon ill get some new shots in here to Smile HUGS Lady Tabby
Back to top Go down
powersnork

powersnork

PostSubject: Re: How to post screenys   How to post screenys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:02 pm

hehheheh, my screen got fucked up during fortress siege.. (the chat, party members list, EXP/HP bar etc, we're not able to move it) Rolling Eyes

How to post screenys - Page 3 Shot0010
Back to top Go down
xXxTABITHAxXx

xXxTABITHAxXx

PostSubject: Re: How to post screenys   How to post screenys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:28 am

wow that looks abit wierd Smile hehe
Back to top Go down
xXxTABITHAxXx

xXxTABITHAxXx

PostSubject: Re: How to post screenys   How to post screenys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:32 pm

How to post screenys - Page 3 MeANDbilly

my very good friend and me Smile abit old picture maybe but good Smile

How to post screenys - Page 3 Meandx

Party with Xtasia THAT WAS FUN Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ImNew

ImNew

PostSubject: Re: How to post screenys   How to post screenys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:46 am

Very Happy

Last edited by ImNew on Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ImNew

ImNew

PostSubject: Re: How to post screenys   How to post screenys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:47 pm

aw vata nice an aduronble cute pictur. zo krista klear 'n guud quanlitin too. mean luviiiiiit!! thankx again furda uploans mates. see ya real soon. take care, have fun, and keep taking them photos yay us. click click click send

How to post screenys - Page 3 Shot000045
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to post screenys   How to post screenys - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to post screenys
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3