RidersOfRohan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RidersOfRohan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Territory War farm (TW)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hollow Ichigo

Hollow Ichigo

Territory War farm (TW) Empty
PostSubject: Territory War farm (TW)   Territory War farm (TW) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 5:40 pm

Ok, everybody heard about it but not all participated in it yet. I'll be short.
TW is pure farm. It was designed to be some cool PvP competition or close to it, but it finally become one big whole farm place. Just like The Seven Sign - everybody choose Dawn now so there's no opposition. So what we should do for the max farm output?

- We choose territory.
- Talk to mercenary guy (first line) at the chosen territory then "Merc sign".
- Take quest from him.
- Do not bother to buy anything from him.
- At the 19:45 you must be in game already.
- That's all about preparation.

Every TW take place each second weeks on Saturday, on the same week as siege. The TW time is 20:00-22:00 GMT+1, yes, it lasts for 2 hours. Regisration is closing 2 hours before the start. TW preparation starts 19:50 GMT+1, so move your ass to the entrance of the castle of the chosen territory and wait.
Clans will help other clans like "you can kill me". But do not try kill somebody w/o any permission. And besides you can't, they're all strong.
While you there:

- Just be on the battlefield = fame. For my 49 Lv on the last time I was getting 125 fame for every 5 minutes.
- If you died no worry - you will never lose any EXP. No ressurection is possible at the battlefield.
- Do party with your clansmate. If somebody in party kill an enemy it will be like everyone in party killed somebody.
- Be nice with everybody. It's the main task I think.
- If somebody wants to kill you, tell them that you don't have camp (if it's true).
- If it's ok and nobody have no needs in nothing, you can do anything with in 2 hours (drink tea etc.), but take a look on game from time to time.
- You may ask somebody "may I kill you?", but if "not" or they said nothing, then do nothing.

From time to time you will earn exp, sp and fame. There also will be some quest tasks popping up - pay no attention to it.
Our final reward will depend on the number of kills and time we spend on the battlefield. All other factors - not now. What to do after?

- Move your ass again to Territory manager and click on "quest" and take your badges. Do not spend them at him or Merc. guy! You will need 100 to become nobless someday w/o any OMFG-HELL-ASS-QUESTS on your 75 Lv. And even you will may take subs after it.
- Also move to Aden and speak with Reputation or Fame guy to convert each 1k fame to 50 RP.

Well that's all I think. Do not spend Badges, do not! Or at least you should always have 100 until you'll get your nobless, if above - you may spend 'em. I will edit this post later.

Last edited by Hollow Ichigo on Thu May 20, 2010 11:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://kap-kap.flybb.ru/
Hollow Ichigo

Hollow Ichigo

PostSubject: To Tabby   Territory War farm (TW) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:47 pm

It's too bad, but only Castle owning Clan Leader may built camp. So we will need help from your friends. Giran will be good, but nevertheless, if they will help us, then say goodbye to Giran. It'll be more fast to farm badges at any other castle with help then w/o it by just sitting. Even from the start in my case.
Even I got 13 Giran Badges just for nothing. And I was killed once during TW, so I wasn't there 100% of time (and got 2875 fame instead of 3k).
Back to top Go down
xXxTABITHAxXx

xXxTABITHAxXx

PostSubject: Re: Territory War farm (TW)   Territory War farm (TW) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:07 am

ITS totaly awsome my friend Smile i have spoken with the Takeda clan leader Aldariel he is fine with helping us going TW next Saturday we go with his team and farm some good fame Wink hope many members will join us in this it will be fun and well like Drefan here said we can do what ever we want but be nice Wink Aldariel is a cool leader meet him with respect Wink and we must thank him alot cause he wants to help us get fame Wink
HUGS from lady leader Tabby
Back to top Go down
Hollow Ichigo

Hollow Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Territory War farm (TW)   Territory War farm (TW) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:44 am

It always cool and (tee-hee) useful to have such friends. Thanks him alot in advance. Now I have one question - for which territory we will fight? Not only on the next week (april 10), but all the time at least until we all get 100 badges of same territory. So we should choose it correctly.
Did he say anything? And does they posses any castle by the way?
Back to top Go down
xXxTABITHAxXx

xXxTABITHAxXx

PostSubject: Re: Territory War farm (TW)   Territory War farm (TW) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:53 pm

if i remember right they have a ford or something + clan hall so yer i think they do Smile about were to go TW i must ask him later and i will let
you know as fast as possible Very Happy HUGS
Back to top Go down
Hollow Ichigo

Hollow Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Territory War farm (TW)   Territory War farm (TW) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:16 am

Only castle owners can built camp, but I saw also something else, looking much like flag from siege. Which was capable to provide some respawn if I right, so I think it all will be ok. I hope Takeda provide us with nice targets to kill. And, if we can have any respawn point at the field, so we can provide them too. I can owe them my precious Drefan as much as they will need him.

Last edited by Hollow Ichigo on Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xXxTABITHAxXx

xXxTABITHAxXx

PostSubject: Re: Territory War farm (TW)   Territory War farm (TW) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:25 am

sounds very cool my friend Very Happy iam sure we can camp Smile so np there Very Happy
and well i look forward to TW day Smile
HUGS
Back to top Go down
ImNew

ImNew

PostSubject: Re: Territory War farm (TW)   Territory War farm (TW) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:41 am

i don't know about these GMT+1 stuffs.
i just add 5 hours to my time then
whatever happens happen.

i was killed out there 1 time and lost 1%
but like i said, i don't know anything
about these things so i'll just do whatever.
Back to top Go down
Hollow Ichigo

Hollow Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Territory War farm (TW)   Territory War farm (TW) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:51 am

You lost % 'cos you wasn't signed. All participants won't lose any exp.
GMT - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GMT
Mine time is +3, though somewhre it counts like +4, due to summer time.
Back to top Go down
ImNew

ImNew

PostSubject: Re: Territory War farm (TW)   Territory War farm (TW) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 5:45 pm

ok. that didn't offer what i needed to know but thankx for trying
why can't we all just get along with 1 time. if you are 5 hours ahead
of me then you are 5 hours ahead of me. nothing i can do about it.

in other notes, i would like to use your time as the one and only
standard time so then i'll have to adjust mine accordingly in order
to fit each activities' need. but anyways, so much for that idea.
now onto other topics.
Back to top Go down
Hollow Ichigo

Hollow Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Territory War farm (TW)   Territory War farm (TW) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:44 pm

I asked you twice before and I know, that our time have difference in 8.5 hours. So your and server time have difference in 6.5 hours.
Back to top Go down
ImNew

ImNew

PostSubject: Re: Territory War farm (TW)   Territory War farm (TW) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:17 am

that's a lot of numbers
sounds complicated study scratch Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Territory War farm (TW)   Territory War farm (TW) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Territory War farm (TW)
Page 1 of 1