RidersOfRohan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RidersOfRohan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TW next Saturday for RidersOfRohan clan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xXxTABITHAxXx

xXxTABITHAxXx

TW next Saturday for RidersOfRohan clan Empty
PostSubject: TW next Saturday for RidersOfRohan clan   TW next Saturday for RidersOfRohan clan Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:22 am

every one listen up
we do TW on next saturday together with Takeda clan my beloved friends Very Happy
it start ad 8pm gmt +1 sharp meet up in good time near Giran church we
gather the people who wants to join us party TW or just camp on TW day Smile
HUGS Lady Tabby
Back to top Go down
Hollow Ichigo

Hollow Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: TW next Saturday for RidersOfRohan clan   TW next Saturday for RidersOfRohan clan Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:24 am

Yes, we should do party with each other for the max farm output. Oh and I like Giran's church. I have max FPS rate there.
Back to top Go down
http://kap-kap.flybb.ru/
ImNew4

PostSubject: Re: TW next Saturday for RidersOfRohan clan   TW next Saturday for RidersOfRohan clan Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:56 pm

i don't know anything about these sorts of
stuffs but can be there to follow my orders

should read up on it though. i did so before
but couldn't quite grasp the concept scratch
Back to top Go down
xXxTABITHAxXx

xXxTABITHAxXx

PostSubject: Re: TW next Saturday for RidersOfRohan clan   TW next Saturday for RidersOfRohan clan Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:35 pm

i have been with Aldariel the boss of Takeda clan out in the field some few times with blade to learn so there will be no problems
my friend iam sure we can do it good just be carefull not to get killed Razz hehe well Aldariel is in charce out there he is the boss
and he knows what to do out there so any questions then ask him he will know Smile I love you
Back to top Go down
Hollow Ichigo

Hollow Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: TW next Saturday for RidersOfRohan clan   TW next Saturday for RidersOfRohan clan Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:54 pm

So what our territory will be? Not much time has left. I signed our clan for Giran for now (a week ago), but it still can be changed.
And we must have 100 badges of the same territory, so no changes after we deside. I really want to become a noblesse.
Back to top Go down
ImNew

ImNew

PostSubject: Re: TW next Saturday for RidersOfRohan clan   TW next Saturday for RidersOfRohan clan Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:17 am

yes, that is all nice and all

but i just have 1 question

what is a nosebleed... cause
it seems like that what i get
everytime i log in.

oh well, suks to be me then

study scratch Sleep
Back to top Go down
Hollow Ichigo

Hollow Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: TW next Saturday for RidersOfRohan clan   TW next Saturday for RidersOfRohan clan Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:54 am

Originally, when you become 75, you can do some long and assy quests to be able take subclasses. And when you raise you first sub to 75, you can become Noblesse, but complete 4 another assy quests before that. Noblesse have many priveleges and only they can participate in Oly.
Back to top Go down
ImNew

ImNew

PostSubject: Re: TW next Saturday for RidersOfRohan clan   TW next Saturday for RidersOfRohan clan Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 4:14 am

ok. so now i can be a noblesse
but i'll be subless....
no big difference there

but just for the heck of it
will just have to do it the long
way for at least once
Back to top Go down
Hollow Ichigo

Hollow Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: TW next Saturday for RidersOfRohan clan   TW next Saturday for RidersOfRohan clan Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 4:21 am

No-no. Main point of becoming a Noblesse by badges - not only you will pass over 4 noblesse quests, but even three for subclass. And after becoming a Noblesse, you may take subclasses immediately.
So you will save a hell lot of money and time.
Back to top Go down
Hollow Ichigo

Hollow Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: TW next Saturday for RidersOfRohan clan   TW next Saturday for RidersOfRohan clan Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:43 pm

Not much has lesf until Saturday so we should start planning now.
If we'll be able to swap killing with Scorps then it would be so much faster. Even we have no fort or castle still we can die and run back. We must know where to meet each other, what groups we will have and so on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TW next Saturday for RidersOfRohan clan   TW next Saturday for RidersOfRohan clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TW next Saturday for RidersOfRohan clan
Page 1 of 1