RidersOfRohan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RidersOfRohan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TPart galleri

Go down 
+2
Hollow Ichigo
xXxTABITHAxXx
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xXxTABITHAxXx

xXxTABITHAxXx

TPart galleri Empty
PostSubject: TPart galleri   TPart galleri Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:54 am

my paintings:

TPart galleri ALIM0229

TPart galleri ALIM0227

TPart galleri ALIM0224

TPart galleri ALIM0246

TPart galleri Fox

more picture will follow some day!
HUGS from Tabby
Back to top Go down
Hollow Ichigo

Hollow Ichigo

TPart galleri Empty
PostSubject: Re: TPart galleri   TPart galleri Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:08 am

Wow even blond Wikipe-tan is here. You have talent, do you study painting somewhere?
Also, I noticed birds, wanna see them too. And big version of foxy cat
Back to top Go down
http://kap-kap.flybb.ru/
xXxTABITHAxXx

xXxTABITHAxXx

TPart galleri Empty
PostSubject: Re: TPart galleri   TPart galleri Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 2:41 pm

i will try get more pictures of my paintings Very Happy i dont know if i have a big version of the fox some were but i will work on it
well i dont have had any lektion in painting i just paint Razz LOL and well i am in a paintart club for now not learning anything yet
but well i learn by seeing on other paintings and well cat my inspiration to paint comes from every were around but most especially animals
i love animals Smile
Back to top Go down
xXxTABITHAxXx

xXxTABITHAxXx

TPart galleri Empty
PostSubject: Re: TPart galleri   TPart galleri Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 2:43 pm

oh and yer the manga girl there is one i have found on google she has pink her on the real picture of her Very Happy dont know what manga she is from!
Back to top Go down
Hollow Ichigo

Hollow Ichigo

TPart galleri Empty
PostSubject: Re: TPart galleri   TPart galleri Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 2:59 pm

Look here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moe_anthropomorphism
It's definetely her, look on that hieroglyphs, they are the same. Only hair become blond.
Back to top Go down
http://kap-kap.flybb.ru/
xXxTABITHAxXx

xXxTABITHAxXx

TPart galleri Empty
PostSubject: Re: TPart galleri   TPart galleri Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:04 pm

more of my paintings of art :

TPart galleri ALIM0236

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

TPart galleri ALIM0237

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

TPart galleri ALIM0239

More of birds =

TPart galleri ALIM0242
Back to top Go down
xXxTABITHAxXx

xXxTABITHAxXx

TPart galleri Empty
PostSubject: Re: TPart galleri   TPart galleri Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:05 pm

oh yer it was blue hair she got Very Happy hehe i forgot Smile and yer its her!!!! the manga... Smile
Back to top Go down
ImNew

ImNew

TPart galleri Empty
PostSubject: Re: TPart galleri   TPart galleri Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:34 am

cheers

Last edited by ImNew on Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:41 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
xXxTABITHAxXx

xXxTABITHAxXx

TPart galleri Empty
PostSubject: Re: TPart galleri   TPart galleri Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:49 pm

The rug ??? Rolling Eyes
Very Happy what you mean my friend?
flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
Ganryokou

Ganryokou

TPart galleri Empty
PostSubject: Re: TPart galleri   TPart galleri Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:14 pm

i really must say great pictures Very Happy
later i will add some pictures but only when my confidence is good enought Razz
Back to top Go down
ImNew

ImNew

TPart galleri Empty
PostSubject: Re: TPart galleri   TPart galleri Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:04 am

Very Happy

Last edited by ImNew on Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:03 am; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down
xXxTABITHAxXx

xXxTABITHAxXx

TPart galleri Empty
PostSubject: Re: TPart galleri   TPart galleri Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 6:11 pm

sounds cool i really look forward to see some cool art from you guys Very Happy
it would be nice to see what other people can paint to Wink
HUGS
Back to top Go down
Ora

Ora

TPart galleri Empty
PostSubject: Re: TPart galleri   TPart galleri Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:44 pm

This is some of my drawings:

More manga style:

TPart galleri 22Priestesscolor

TPart galleri 45Akumucolor

These i colered wiht photoshop:

TPart galleri 1DeDeniersAnimeColor1

TPart galleri CHI9GoldStar
Back to top Go down
Furious6frog

Furious6frog

TPart galleri Empty
PostSubject: Re: TPart galleri   TPart galleri Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:58 am

Are you Sailor Moon fun? TPart galleri Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
Ora

Ora

TPart galleri Empty
PostSubject: Re: TPart galleri   TPart galleri Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:41 pm

Yes definately,

Love sailormoon and all the other works by Naoko Takeuchi.

Also love all the works of Clamp who produced series like Card captor Sakure , RG veda, X1999, clover and manny more

They have such fine art and such delicate pencil traits
almost inhuman
Back to top Go down
Furious6frog

Furious6frog

TPart galleri Empty
PostSubject: Re: TPart galleri   TPart galleri Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:57 pm

I`m in love of CLAMP`s XXXHolic.
Back to top Go down
ImNew

ImNew

TPart galleri Empty
PostSubject: (note: contents may vary, editorial works in progress...)   TPart galleri Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:03 am

wow. you make them look so real that i even mistaking for colored crayons. and definitelyan animal lover at that. not me though. i'm too poor to paint. paintin
tools are outrageously expansive! and by that i mean they don't come cheap either but i thinki'll just start out again with pencil arts wheni get the chance. that passion seems to only comes around once very few mellenium though.so again, great fantastic works of inspirationand passion talent. you doing what i can onlydream of doing then i feel like part of that dream is being accomplished and realized by ups,you got to tell me how you did the rug oh it just looks so real.

oh it just looks....ohh...so real!! i mean is either that or i'm justthinking about a giant coco-nutcream-pie. either way, it looksdelicious and realicioust.i'm really starting to pick up thatintrest in art again. though thematerials are still out of my pricerange but if giving a chance i might try to squeeze in an artclass for my next semister. omg. you drew that... i used to love sailormoon when i was a lil kid. but...how...how did you get them to be so colorful...i mean besides the photo shop thing which i've heard so much about yet was ever so lazy to give it a check out. well anyways, fantastical work as usual. it always fascinates me how all others around i can come up with such amazing skills and i'm quite fortunate to have seen and be a part of that. so once again, ty so much for posting them. i really do appreciate all of your hard works and dedications and passions for the love of artwork. your work brings much inspirations into my mind and rekindle the fire-burning spirit deep within my soul and for that i cheerish you most. cause when i look at a piece of art i don't just see the style that a person choose to portrait but also the work and time that was spent on creating such finished products and that's just the most amazing feeling that one can ever hope to achieve. when i take a look at your piece of work all i can see is masterpiece, this is due to because i have always believed that your abilities are bound to that of the tools that you used or however limited there of. ofcourse in order to create beautiful works of art you would have to use beautiful and expansive materials which aren't always can be available to the common artists. but we've always budgeted our tools over the quality of the works that we can produce with such instruments at our disposal. and often the biggest misconception in art is envy. envy that... <<< more discussion on this during live sessions >>>... i don't know how to put it but if you can imagine in the movie business of the low rated budget films trying to battle against the more costly one it took to made. a sort of quality over quantity is all but i can say for now(more on this topic) but when i was sitting there and just keeps thinking about it, many thoughts cross(came) into my mind that i had forgotten(neglected to enscript: aka, lazy) to put down. i hope someday i can explain it(i guess it would be better if i can discuss it with you live then you might be able to help me redefine things with your own thoughts and inquiries) more clearly for you but for now. i...i...don't know what else to say but rather speechless. keep up the good job and i hope to hear(look forward to) from you more in the future.... and oh yeah hehe. even i can't wait tosee what myself can come up withbut i just know it's gonna be cool....i mean awesome! hehe....i hope.

oh new screen shots today. yay!!! thankx. and yes, dat's some talent rite there indeed, their such beauties. and what such a difference once they're filled. wish i still got some of my old artworks from when i was a kid but i had decided to threw them all out in hope of forgetting about the past and carried on with my life, starting anew. but now i see myself finding my way back to it for the remainding half. you have brought back so much memories and i cheerish too. thankx again mates, keep(aiming for the star, the sun, or the moon, whatever it is that you're thinking of) up the good works and stay enoying what your doing. godblesses
----------
(note: contents may vary, editorial works in progress...)

Last edited by ImNew on Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:02 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
xXxTABITHAxXx

xXxTABITHAxXx

TPart galleri Empty
PostSubject: Re: TPart galleri   TPart galleri Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:22 pm

WOW that is looking very good Very Happy endid maybe i should go for more manga Smile going to sent more art in here for sure Very Happy you are really awsome endid Smile HUGS Lady Tabby
Back to top Go down
Ora

Ora

TPart galleri Empty
PostSubject: Re: TPart galleri   TPart galleri Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:07 pm

Ok here's a few i havent colored yet

TPart galleri 60Success

TPart galleri 54InquiryofSelf

TPart galleri 51LoveEntire

TPart galleri 49QueenofswordsSora
Back to top Go down
xXxTABITHAxXx

xXxTABITHAxXx

TPart galleri Empty
PostSubject: Re: TPart galleri   TPart galleri Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:55 pm

WOW WOW WOW you really got alot talent i must say WOW its so awsome :O i must get to my drawings very fast endid Very Happy hehe its so cool Smile
Back to top Go down
xXxTABITHAxXx

xXxTABITHAxXx

TPart galleri Empty
PostSubject: Re: TPart galleri   TPart galleri Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:29 pm

TPart galleri ALIM0418

here is a drawing of a bird an under here is a bigger picture of the fox i have painted Smile

TPart galleri ALIM0458

more pictures of different drawings will follow Very Happy HUGS Lady Tabby
Back to top Go down
xXxTABITHAxXx

xXxTABITHAxXx

TPart galleri Empty
PostSubject: Re: TPart galleri   TPart galleri Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:56 pm

TPart galleri Billede

A drawing of me Smile see Smile

and next :

TPart galleri Billede003

a cindarella drawing from Disney

next drawing:

TPart galleri 10112008020

a nice dragon Very Happy and further on :

TPart galleri Billede042

The dangourus snake Smile

TPart galleri Billede068

and little snow white from disney Smile

TPart galleri Billede071

A macical drawing Wink

TPart galleri Billede074

and the last an angry bull Very Happy

more drawings will come Smile HUGS Lady Tabby

Back to top Go down
xXxTABITHAxXx

xXxTABITHAxXx

TPart galleri Empty
PostSubject: Re: TPart galleri   TPart galleri Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:00 pm

HOPE YA LIKE THEME Very Happy hehe
Back to top Go down
Furious6frog

Furious6frog

TPart galleri Empty
PostSubject: Re: TPart galleri   TPart galleri Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:17 pm

You don`t draw LA2 art?
Back to top Go down
ImNew

ImNew

TPart galleri Empty
PostSubject: Re: TPart galleri   TPart galleri Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:04 am

hehe l2 arts lolololololololLOOOOOL! dat waz guud vone mates. but anyways, yeah. i luv 'em thankx. you must put so much work onto them and dat's alvays appreciated in my book. but i know vone of them is called, "Legend of the Ghost Lion", the other vone iz the raging red bull. i also love the painting of the fox the most, hope i can do something like that real soon in my art class for next semester at school. hehe, ur sucha geek fureal, so much drawings of different things vvhen i was so lil 'n i vould drawin' on anythin a piece uf pimpern dat i kan find. but it all good 'n cool 'n ven i vill start to drawn again vill come uf vit many things to make my fantasy come true. thankyou for your inspirations gangs, keep up the great works, 'n happy paintings. am beenliv in ya guys. huggs 'n kisses 4all, peace, blessings, 'n hang in there everyone. cya

wow, nice, can't wait

Last edited by ImNew on Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TPart galleri Empty
PostSubject: Re: TPart galleri   TPart galleri Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TPart galleri
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RidersOfRohan :: Talk talking a lot, but it's still talk :: Screen Shots/Vids-
Jump to: