RidersOfRohan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RidersOfRohan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Festival of Darkness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hollow Ichigo

Hollow Ichigo

Festival of Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Festival of Darkness   Festival of Darkness Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:46 am

Ok, now abit about Fest.

- You must be signed for The Seven Signs to participate
- Fest takes time on the first weeks of event (when you may register, when orators and preachers are NOT in towns)
- Competition is divided on 5 classes depening on Lv of characters
- You must have Seal Stones to participate (so do not contribute them right away)
- It must be a party consist of 5-9 characters
- Fest take place each 20 minutes
- You must have at least one empty quest slot and lower than 80% of weight gauge
- Party can participate as much times as it wants, unless there is enough of Seal Stones to pay

To participate, the leader of party must contribute exact amount of Seal Stones to Fest Guide, amount depends on the number of characters in party and the class of competition. Only leader can contribute it, so everyone share his/her Seal Stones. The color of Stones may be any, but only one of it for each competition must be payed. The next one show you how much it costs for each participant (it'll be modified and checked later):

LVL-----Blue---Green--Red
20~32---900----520-----270
33~43---1500 --900-----450
44~54---3000---1800---900
55~65---4500---2700---1350
65~75---6000---3600---1800

It'll be more easier to do a payment by Green ones (it drops more), so do not contribute them.
--
To get in prepare room, speak with the Oracle of Dawn and choose lower line.

- When you enter, all buffs will be removed from you (just like in kamaloka) except the newbie ones (I hope)
- You have 2 min before mobs start to appear. Buffers do the buffs to each one, all others do theit own self-buffs, except songs/dances
- When mobs start to appear, SWS and BD do their unique party buffs
- After first appeared mob, it will be 18 min before the end
- At first, monsters will be weak, but there will be more of them in the meaning of power and amount each time (so called "waves")
- Each mob can drop Blood of Sacrificed, only leader will earn it, amount and chances does not depend on who killed a mob
- More stronger the mobs, more they drop Blood of Sacrificed
- If party feel that mobs are too weak for them, leader can speak with the Shaman to make monsters stronger. After that four Offering of Festival will appear in the corners. After their deaths, monsters will become stronger. This procedure cannot be canceled
- You can't use pets and can't recieve buffs from non-participants (e.c. Overlord buffs). If you do that, final score will be cutted in half. You can use summons and cubics with no afraid
- Exp during death will be 1/4 of normal death. You will appear in the middle of battlezone if "return" was pressed. Ressurection isn't possible.
- HP/MP regeneration in the middle of room is higher than normal
--
We will encout big amount of mobs, so take as many potions as you can! And Elixirs, Greater Antidotes, Emergency Dressings too. If mob is hard to be killed or very dangerous, hit him all by using assist (right-clicking on party member window). If mob is weak, just kill anyone you want. If you'll see mob that lokks like Warsmiths Big Boom or has nearlt the same name, kill him like crazy! Or whole party will be dead.

- Party leader must register score at the Fest Guide in 40 minutes.
- Party that collected most of Blood of Sacrificed will win in its class
- As the reward, all Stones that was paid to participate (from every group of week) will be divided among each participant of party that won
- Each member will aquire fame for battling in the Fest.
Back to top Go down
http://kap-kap.flybb.ru/
ImNew

ImNew

PostSubject: Re: Festival of Darkness   Festival of Darkness Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:40 pm

cool. never have done this before
but will need to try it out at all
cost even if it's just for 1 time and
1 time only(after that could be
many times, depend..).

also i've never personally made
any contributions via the colored
stones so that rule seem not to
apply on my current knowledge.

well, let's hope it then that we
can get this done one day to
find out more about it. once again,
preciated for sharing the infos. study
Back to top Go down
Hollow Ichigo

Hollow Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Festival of Darkness   Festival of Darkness Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:45 pm

Quote :
- Fest takes time on the first weeks of event (when you may register, when orators and preachers are NOT in towns)
We have the last day for it. About... Me, Frog, Gan-san, Tabby and Lord = 5 persons, as we need, But Lord from NA and he can enter in game when we all go to sleep. And anyway we need healer. Damn, we need healers at all.A nd tanks as well, but heals at first.
And...
Songs for defences,
Attacking from dances
Healer for heal
And we all for kill-kill-kill pirat

As fast as we can. And even faster.
Back to top Go down
ImNew

ImNew

PostSubject: Re: Festival of Darkness   Festival of Darkness Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:22 am

cool. we got the songs and
dances covered i think.

as for healers and tanks,
i used to have a lot of those
myself but they was never
needed during that era.

now my spaces are limited
and those are only reserved
for people with duo-counties
or unless i can manage to
clear up some spaces for my
own as having 2 open slots
will give me my much needed
flexibilities.

i have 2 dwarves, thinking
of offing 1 or twice and
some of the other useless
fighters, i've got so many.

at least 1 mage, 1 fighter..
make that 2 fighters that
i got so that's 3 already +2

mage = 1
figtrs = 2
dvars = 2

=6. only 2 slots left. what to
do what to do... 1 of those
slots i've decided to cover
up with a dancer and the last
is for running the academy.

so have to look back at the
other 6 see if i can do some-
thing about those... bounce cheers pig Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Shocked Mad confused lol! study scratch drunken Sleep
-------------------------------------------------------------------
ah...i was thinking same
but ya cool, nevay... Smile Sleep

Last edited by ImNew on Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:24 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hollow Ichigo

Hollow Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Festival of Darkness   Festival of Darkness Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 3:19 am

You should not waste your time on that things, I mean do concentrate on smth that you already have. And you have many, 6 chars! And even 7, with Tinker at neverending reincarnation. Just look if you could find any healer w/o clan to bring him to us. Or just any healer who can work with us for exp, so we can complete our fest and other duties.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Festival of Darkness   Festival of Darkness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Festival of Darkness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RidersOfRohan :: Gameplay part :: Mission Terminal-
Jump to: