RidersOfRohan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RidersOfRohan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A question :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
darkowmen

darkowmen

A question :) Empty
PostSubject: A question :)   A question :) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 6:28 pm

Im just wondering do u guys have any clans in your ally becouse if not would you consider joining ours our main clan is picking up now and we also have alt clan lvl 4 in our ally to sign forttress for us
our clans both seem to be smaller then such bigger clans out there so mabe not a bad idear to join allys to help with quests and much needed info if one would ask its up to you its not hard to remove ally to join another Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ridersofrohan.phpbb9.com
Hollow Ichigo

Hollow Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: A question :)   A question :) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 7:54 pm

Any ally would be great, cos I could talk alot ^^
Back to top Go down
http://kap-kap.flybb.ru/
xXxTABITHAxXx

xXxTABITHAxXx

PostSubject: Re: A question :)   A question :) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 3:13 pm

do you mean to leave this clan or join allies??? Shocked
Back to top Go down
xXxTABITHAxXx

xXxTABITHAxXx

PostSubject: Re: A question :)   A question :) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 3:16 pm

cause soon we will be lvl 8 clan and we allready got abit skills thx to me Wink
so dont know if it would be a good ideer to leave a clan on this lvl
but well we could become allies again i know we were before i just got in
as leader but then your clan vanished away! Why iam not sure
please explain Very Happy
Back to top Go down
darkowmen

darkowmen

PostSubject: Re: A question :)   A question :) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 3:24 pm

i mean becouse you guys have no clan in your ally you could join our ally if you wanted
joing an ally is not leaveing clan just means upto 3 clans share the same ally tag and do things togher more like raids boss TW events ext
Back to top Go down
ImNew

ImNew

PostSubject: Re: A question :)   A question :) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 4:02 pm

.. Razz

Last edited by ImNew on Sun May 09, 2010 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hollow Ichigo

Hollow Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: A question :)   A question :) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 5:00 pm

If I'm not wrong, for 8 Lv clan we need not only RP items and quest maybe, but many ppl in clan (no matter twinks or alive ones).
But anyway who said about disbandin Rohans? Only obout US joining an ally of Scorps, that's all. We don't have any clans in ally right now, so no problem here. To disband current ally no much is needed. And the penalty for leader only exp lose like 1 death.
Many ppls - more parties and clan activities.
Back to top Go down
http://kap-kap.flybb.ru/
ImNew

ImNew

PostSubject: Re: A question :)   A question :) Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:46 pm

.. Razz

Last edited by ImNew on Sun May 09, 2010 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Furious6frog

Furious6frog

PostSubject: Re: A question :)   A question :) Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:41 pm

So what conclusion do our chiefs come too? Will we join ally or not? scratch
Back to top Go down
xXxTABITHAxXx

xXxTABITHAxXx

PostSubject: Re: A question :)   A question :) Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:47 pm

i must say its not even because we need an ally right now :/
but well if people could find out party and rb + more it could be
rather nice with more people! so i think lets give theme a chance
and see how it goes Wink or els no big deal Smile hehe what you think guys!? cheers
HUGS Lady Tabby
Back to top Go down
darkowmen

darkowmen

PostSubject: Re: A question :)   A question :) Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:48 am

cool all you need to do is type /allydissolve then mail or pm me on darkowmen/dwarfkings/xcel and im shure will invite right away
i know how some feel yea we doing ok no need for clans in ally but somethings can not be done alone like yes raids , forttess,and even
going to much harder leveling places like fog anyway good luck cya all around Razz
Back to top Go down
ImNew

ImNew

PostSubject: Re: A question :)   A question :) Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:55 am

you guys left PoA to create Dragonsand now you want PoA disband to join Dragonsso basically, what you're trying to sayis that you need a new: Alliance Leader causethe former one wasn't doing it's job righti don't know. should it matter who is allyleader. even the clan dwarf is moving ontolevel 5 if need be, not so sure about thatwhole alt clan stuffs though butanyhoo, i'll just look the other way andpretend i don't see anything

btw, he never answered your questionmaybe just try to shy away from the subjectbut why bother asking. is never any use topride into the matters with people and howthey conduct things

my guess is this:-the former relationship wasn't going anywhere-so 1 side said, hey you know what let's just giveit a rest for a while and see what happens. no big deal-then that brings us to where we are now which is2 standalone complex.-only the question remainding now is where do wego from therei was actually glad that it ended the way it did.all that was needed was the change of priviledgebut anyhoo, what more can i say. stuffs happensand i shouldn't give anymore emphasis on a certainmatter at this point. gl hunting to everyone

no comments. ally was then ally wasn't,there and gone now back again. then let dragons be dragons and so be it. i don't understand it but what does it matter
who is leader anyway, PoA or otherwise. though i've always said that if allies isn't ready to be added then it should best just be kept as blank. just seems like everyone is so excited to reunited, wouldn't wanna dissappoint 'em. but hey what do i know of the things it is that you guys do, i'm just a noob remember.
so do it as you will please.

but let's get real for a second here you guys. it's obvious there are adventages to/for being allyleader. i was never opposed to putting scropiesin charge and i'm still not bitter about thefacts that things had gone and turned outthe way it do now. everyone are putting asmile on they faces so that we may get around
and that is the reality that have come to be.seem like only one who doesn't smile aroundhere(or as often) is me, for mostly prolly causei haven't got much to smile about. but don't let that get you down. it always makes me smileto see anothers' smiles.

so yes, could the leader please...i also have one for her and for the rest of the gangs. i know you're all very fond of one anothers and for that makes me so glad. as i no longer have any say in these matters or soon will be anyways. but i believe the guy's really serious here. he shoots to kill. i say to heck with anybody else's opinions long as it gets the jobs done. also i've been gone through so tough times so much will have an effect on my opinions, even more so, my judgements then i tend to not relly on myself for whole lots these days. for ally lead is a huge responsibilities which i'm sure everyone will be aware of, i don't want to get into any details as it've already been seen. the other thing is i'm here to stood by the leader's decision to make of it what she will. just follow your heart and you will find a way of doing what's right and are the right things to do. nevertheless, my concensess are given and that is about all but i can say. finally here, i hope us all the best and to not let some minor differences stood between us and get us down. the problem with me was i've never been honest to myself nor got what it takes to do the right things without thinking about it's consequences, so most of the times i'm just rambling on and on about uther nonsenses. but i beg you could do more than i could ever hope to have imagined. so once again, here's all to you and the glory that you'll bring and may the gods bless us all. thankyou

Last edited by ImNew on Sun May 09, 2010 7:49 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
darkowmen

darkowmen

PostSubject: Re: A question :)   A question :) Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:51 pm

could the leader let me know when your ready to join ally thank you
Back to top Go down
xXxTABITHAxXx

xXxTABITHAxXx

PostSubject: Re: A question :)   A question :) Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:00 pm

Hi Dark i will write you about ally stuff when iam ready i have been sick lately so have not had time to do much about this matter but now iam back fresh again well i hope still have abit problems with my stomach and pain :/ but well it will disapair soon i hope Very Happy and i will be eaten normal again Very Happy havent got much food because of my stomach :/ but well i survive Very Happy and ill contact you right away when iam ready Smile HUGS Lady Tabby
Back to top Go down
Furious6frog

Furious6frog

PostSubject: Re: A question :)   A question :) Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:13 am

Is there 6x lvl chars in that lvl 4 caln, Dark?
Back to top Go down
darkowmen

darkowmen

PostSubject: Re: A question :)   A question :) Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:05 pm

in main clan lvl 6 we have anummber off 60 70++
in our clan lvl 4 atm we have added alts from main clan to this clan to free up room for main clan atm we have alts 58+ inside
Back to top Go down
ImNew

ImNew

PostSubject: Re: A question :)   A question :) Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:03 pm

aww..dat sukz boss. sorry to herit.
me been little sick myself. headache,
nausia, stomach cramp, back pain,
join and muscle contraptions, ect,
ect. think i will be fully sick next
month. i can feel it. usually happens
around this time of year every year.
well i just feel like i need to be sick
every now and then, it's good for me.
don't know any stuffs that these ppl
are saying so...i'll just leave that up
to them of whatever it is that they