RidersOfRohan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RidersOfRohan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All hail me, the humble shepherd

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Furious6frog

Furious6frog

All hail me, the humble shepherd Empty
PostSubject: All hail me, the humble shepherd   All hail me, the humble shepherd Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:53 pm

Hi all, I`m Furious and yes, I`m frog. 6 is meant to be for "sexy", now you know it and can freely fall to my charms rabbit
All that time I was too damn lazy to post this and besides I`m weak at grammar point and it bugs me a lot.
Well, I`m quite a namefag - it means that everywhere you can imagine I`m registered as Furious6frog, some day when the REAL fame comes anyone will be free to find tonnes of foul stuff about me on different forums... oh, poor me
I`m totally new to LA2, but trying to do my best for the clan sake and for fellow clanmates. So if anyone will need help with any matter, feel free to ask, I will help with all my holy strength of stupidity (results may differs)

Last edited by Furious6frog on Tue May 04, 2010 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xXxTABITHAxXx

xXxTABITHAxXx

PostSubject: Re: All hail me, the humble shepherd   All hail me, the humble shepherd Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:57 pm

What a Face HEHE What a Face
Totaly cool Cool
Welcome on forum mate cheers
HUGS Lady Tabby
Back to top Go down
ImNew

ImNew

PostSubject: Re: All hail me, the humble shepherd   All hail me, the humble shepherd Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 10:13 pm

cool cool. is all good and all but the same
as i can say for myself who've been floating
around for quite some times now and still
yet to get it settled out. but what i can say
is we're all here to have fun so just make
the best of what we can and most of all i'd
very much like to see more of you in game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All hail me, the humble shepherd   All hail me, the humble shepherd Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All hail me, the humble shepherd
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RidersOfRohan :: Archive-
Jump to: