RidersOfRohan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RidersOfRohan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TOTAL BAD NEWS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xXxTABITHAxXx

xXxTABITHAxXx

TOTAL BAD NEWS Empty
PostSubject: TOTAL BAD NEWS   TOTAL BAD NEWS Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:32 pm

I gotta go for a very long time meaby i will return meaby not Sad
i can not afford game any more cause i have no job no education and iam going
on a coarse in 16 weeks with no money to get Sad if i get back ill write ya but gotta go
so this is good bye fellows TAKE CARE and hopefully we will meet again some day Wink HUGS
Back to top Go down
ImNew10

TOTAL BAD NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOTAL BAD NEWS   TOTAL BAD NEWS Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:30 pm

oh dat is truely bad news. how sad Sad but yes life does have a tendency for taking it's course for better or for worst. may we still have each others in our memories and in our hearts. so same to you, best of luck, take good care of yourself, and fare thee well my friend, we will surely be missed Sad
Back to top Go down
xXxTABITHAxXx

xXxTABITHAxXx

TOTAL BAD NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOTAL BAD NEWS   TOTAL BAD NEWS Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:59 am

thx my friend Smile well i will allways have ya on facebook Very Happy HUGS Lady Tabby
Back to top Go down
ImNew

ImNew

TOTAL BAD NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOTAL BAD NEWS   TOTAL BAD NEWS Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:13 am

Very Happy

Last edited by ImNew on Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:47 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
powersnork

powersnork

TOTAL BAD NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOTAL BAD NEWS   TOTAL BAD NEWS Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:21 am

that sucks tabby, really!
but yea, I wish u good luck, and really hope to see u in game later again! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ora

Ora

TOTAL BAD NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOTAL BAD NEWS   TOTAL BAD NEWS Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:00 am

Hi tabby,

I'll miss you're kindess and sweet smile while u be gone
And i sureley hope u'll get arround
i've been waging to change jobs too because helpdesk is much too stressing
Maybe i'll share u my point of vieuw, might help

U see i do have an education, but it never got me far
Because i am dislectic i can never keep a job over 1 year, usually even shorter
I been looking for a job wiht no numbers, where u dont need requirements
A friend of mine gave me a solution i'm prolly gonna take

It's working for the ISS company
They work worldwide so that could be a option for you too
to write to them, at least u'll have monney

It's a cleaning company, they are verry organized
and they most likely have work for you too

Hope this helps
Hugzs
Back to top Go down
Hollow Ichigo

Hollow Ichigo

TOTAL BAD NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOTAL BAD NEWS   TOTAL BAD NEWS Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:15 am

Back to top Go down
http://kap-kap.flybb.ru/
Ora

Ora

TOTAL BAD NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOTAL BAD NEWS   TOTAL BAD NEWS Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:16 pm

No no,

This one :

http://www.be.issworld.com/pages/landing.aspx

This is the belgian one, but generally its almost the first link u get when u type Iss
Back to top Go down
ImNew

ImNew

TOTAL BAD NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOTAL BAD NEWS   TOTAL BAD NEWS Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:45 pm

oh. hehehehehehehe...yeah, ya got mean dere too huh cool lolhope we can play a game with each others again soon, any gamesmaybe i can even learn howda farm Very Happy Shocked Evil or Very Mad cheers Sleep scratch study lol! but i still vonder vat a tapi iz, dat hav gotta bean da weirdest name eva

hehehe. amazing. in these days and age of the super computers and nationwide network..sleeeeek!! still i wonder if anybody will miss me when my turn i have to go away. zpuuking uf vhuch, i vundur vhuru Ganry vunt, huvun't suun hum un a vhule.. scratch

oh and keep on painting...hehehe Very Happy cheers

Last edited by ImNew on Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hollow Ichigo

Hollow Ichigo

TOTAL BAD NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOTAL BAD NEWS   TOTAL BAD NEWS Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:45 am

Looks so tide clean and pretty that cannot believe. Or maybe I lived in Russia for too long...
I wonder if any of such in "this" country. All cleaning job we have are low at payment and hard at working.
Back to top Go down
http://kap-kap.flybb.ru/
xXxTABITHAxXx

xXxTABITHAxXx

TOTAL BAD NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOTAL BAD NEWS   TOTAL BAD NEWS Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:04 pm

well hi all THX for your nice letters well when for now iam with out money but iam going to go on an education to become flower decorator to get more knowledge in that matter iam now working on finding the education i need and then i shall try to get a job hope i succed but well seems like i will not have any time for playing ad all but maybe i get lucky i hope Very Happy i will check out forum some times when i can Smile so wish ya all luck and BIG HUGS FROM little busy me Wink
Back to top Go down
powersnork

powersnork

TOTAL BAD NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOTAL BAD NEWS   TOTAL BAD NEWS Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 6:09 am

Quote :
i will check out forum some times when i can
yay, keep us up-to-date, tabby! :=)

Last edited by powersnork on Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xXxTABITHAxXx

xXxTABITHAxXx

TOTAL BAD NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOTAL BAD NEWS   TOTAL BAD NEWS Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 11:56 am

well hi again i have been alot busy searching for a job and its kind of wierd with out lineage 2 to play Sad miss it alot but i found a free game called Second life were i can build up my own galleri of art and show it to the world of those who are in that game Wink and well hope i get a job some were Smile very busy iam... hope you all are doing fine HUGS to ya all from Tabby
Back to top Go down
ImNew

ImNew

TOTAL BAD NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOTAL BAD NEWS   TOTAL BAD NEWS Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:29 pm

oh that's great news. how you been flower-girl. glad to hear you're ok. and about the game yeah... thankx for dropping by though. we miss you too. but i'm sure everyone else is doing fine as well. job, life, busy, they all fall under a complete package no matter the size and shape still carry a load of weight to it. we can only hope for the best at what we do and try to make best of what we have. i've had some breaks from the game as well and it was nice. i do go back sometimes every now and then but other than that things are still flowing pretty neatly. i'll still be hanging around here even though it doesn't seem so but i'm always keep and eye out, lurking about and always thinking what i can do to make a difference. but i can definitely be found lurking about the official forum so stop by to see us again anytime you feel like to or have a question about a member, news about the game or anything just feel free to ask and we'll be able to respond to you. i still check the forum from time to time and will most likely post some new informations at my tavern if anything should become available. but in the meantime, i wish you the best of lucks as well as take good care of yourself and i look forward to seeing you again. and remember, i'm always but a click away from you(that the only distance i'm willing to travel). bb_sign, theTinker.

ps,

i've amassed a collection of photos and are still awaiting on my paintings to come and i'll try to ring them in when i get the chance(in other words, when i'm not feeling lazy), but still can't wait to get it done for you guys. so if you've like to or want to remind me is ok too. and i hope your dream will come true too as i feel somewhat a part of it. as a wise men once told, i blame not myself for my failures but on success for failure to.... anyways, long story short...i just want to say...i can't think of anything else to say at this time. scratch Sleep

Last edited by ImNew on Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:17 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tabitha

TOTAL BAD NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Hi New and you all   TOTAL BAD NEWS Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 3:58 pm

cool here iam back from study and its soon my last test in a project hope i get high score for it STILL got no job yet but iam working hard on it and is going to sell some paintings in the meantime well i hope everyone is fine Very Happy still want be able to play but maybe some day i will i hope times go by fast and ill get some more money in my pocket Razz haha wanna see ya again in game some day some how Wink HUGS to ya all and more paintings will come Wink see ya
Back to top Go down
ImNew

ImNew

TOTAL BAD NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOTAL BAD NEWS   TOTAL BAD NEWS Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:15 am

Very Happy

Last edited by ImNew on Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xXxTABITHAxXx

xXxTABITHAxXx

TOTAL BAD NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOTAL BAD NEWS   TOTAL BAD NEWS Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 7:06 pm

hi again Tabitha here Smile long time no see Smile hope u all doing great
well i am new education working on getting my shop and be my own boss so this will be great for sure and alot hard work to haha Smile well my education iam on now is very creative i make clothes and bags and stuff kinda fun well hope to see ya in game some day if iam lucky HUGS Lady Tabitha
Back to top Go down
ImNew

ImNew

TOTAL BAD NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOTAL BAD NEWS   TOTAL BAD NEWS Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 4:32 am

just got back into the game today. it's amazing how so much have changed for not playing just a couple of months. though i must admit there are some changes that i'm not too fond of(do not like). especially the market with it's price plumetted(dropped) from what you used to pay tens of millions for are now but a tenth of fraction of that amount. and so the ten million that you had before is only worth like one million now. while it is true however that the things you couldn't have afforded before are easily accessible to you now. yet, while you're plondering around in the mud, the market have already left you far behind. and all of your investments are now worthless. for i suppose such is the way of the market if you cannot keep up with it. all this is perhaps due to some new list of items that are now made available at the npc shops in addition to the ones that weren't there before. in light of this though, there will still be time when i'll lay down my business once again to plan and rethink my strategies for a better investment of the future. so for now, all i can do is keep an eye out. but that's all besides the facts. other than that, the feeling of emptiness and loneliness. it's like playing the game all over again for the first time. i need some allies. i need some enemies. anybody will do to get me a sense that i'm still alive in this brand new world. but right now i'm juggling about three games at once so i may have to be on and off for every other months or so. i guess it's just the nature of these sorts of activities. well anyways, i got to get started now for putting myself back together. i'll keep you guys posted as newer infos become available:

ah cool. you're back. glad to hear you're doing well ok and what fantastic things are happening onto you. still not much have changed for me. but i'll be sure to have you guys know and can't wait for 'em to arrive, one way or anothers. other than that, it's just been so totally crazy. i was stuck without internet for months(in other words, my service is that of a dependence upon somebody else other than my own). can't wait to get back into the game and see all the exciting new changes. oh busy busy it'll be for sure it will. well, hope to meet up with you guys again real soon. so gluck, have fun, and take good care of yourself. and as usual, i'll always be here and looming about so do feel free to drop us a line anytime and keep us posted(for the distance from you to us is but only a click away and are all under your finger tips). cya and gbless.

oh nice welcome back. cool thankx. me too. same here. we're still great yeah. and that's good to hear that everything being alright with you as well and congratz. but the game isn't going anywhere. i used to worry when i was unable to play. but if you're afraid of missing out then you need not worry because the game will forever remain unchanged up to this point. i just like to take a break every now and then cause have been played too much already. though not very good but can never buy years of experience and like a fine wine with age come wisdoms. outdated wisdoms. but still can easily be modified. well we hope you successful then we be feeling too as well. and lots of money for you ofcourse that is a very nice thing. hope you sell some great painting, some flowers, and get a good job for making big money so you can do anything you want to do. rite now i'm still a mess and somewhat unstabled for settle down yet but it will come to me cause once it does then i'll have the rest of my life to work on it so i'm not in a rush. and when i finally decide what i will do for all my life that will be the day that i'll be free and that will be the beginning for me.

just a small reminder though, that you should keep your games up to date regularly even though you may not be playing it as such may take many hours for the thing to upload once you do decide to wanna play so there is no waiting. i usually does mine overnight or when i step out for some hours, just to let the machine running and hopefully it'll be finish by the time i get back(depending on how fast the machine runs too, i think) and also it can be continued from the point where it has gained or left off and be picked up at that same point so whatever you got downloaded will be continued from there so don't be afraid that you'll have to start over if the machine got turned off cause it not. i even got mine old machine up to dated now cause i kept on forgetting to let it run overnight so i let the machine on during the day while i was out and it is now up to date as well. in other news:

so what have i been up to. i've been working on my school class, learned a few things. though i still haven't figured out what i will want to major in but the line is pretty much open for many possibilities and also i'm thinking of something along the line of humanitary services or marketing. nothing much on my writing course as of yet. but in my painting class i've done some(a few) black, white, and gray colored display of blocked objects to show depts and demensions. one painting includes a display of all my favorite square blocks shaped machinaries and i'm still working on the other. my goal eventually is to get into colored paintings so i can sell them to get money for supplies cause they are so expansive it's a wonder why many artists are poor because their paintings just doesn't sell. but anyways, i hope to get back with you soon with better news and info and keep us up to date as well so please stay tuned and take care. TOTAL BAD NEWS Icon_study
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TOTAL BAD NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOTAL BAD NEWS   TOTAL BAD NEWS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TOTAL BAD NEWS
Page 1 of 1