RidersOfRohan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RidersOfRohan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stats of character and tatoos

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hollow Ichigo

Hollow Ichigo

Stats of character and tatoos Empty
PostSubject: Stats of character and tatoos   Stats of character and tatoos Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:17 pm

There's six of them, three of physical type - Strength (STR), Dexterity (DEX), Constitution (CON) and three of magical type - Intelligence (INT), Witness (WIT) and Mental Strength or Mentalitet (MEN). Which one is what for and what will change in stats increase/decrease?

STR - p.atk (for about ~2.5% per point)
DEX - accuracy and evasion (0.5 per point, not a percentages); speed, atk. speed and crit rate (~1% per point for each one); shield defence rate (chances to block attacks by shield, about 1 point of def. rate)
CON - max HP (~3.5% per point); max CP (~3% per point); HP and CP regeneration speed; stun and bleed resistance; lung capacity
INT - m.atk (~2.4% per point)
WIT - cast. speed (4.8% per point); magical crit rate; additional amount of lost exp recovered by ressurection that you used, not recieved (skills only, can add no more then 20% additionally)
MEN - max MP (~0.7% per point); m.def (0.9% per point); MP regeneration speed; magical de-buff and altered state of mind resistance; chances not to get cast interrupt by recieving damage
--
Tatto can be done by using ten units of dyes. Each tatoo increase one of your stat and decrease another. Not all of them for each occupation class. You can't increase any of your stat by more than 5 and there's no limit for decreasing, but you can't decrease stat lower than 1. You can do no more than 2 tattos in between 1st and 2nd class transferring and no more than 3 after 2nd class.

To add tatoo, speak with tatoo master at any Magical Shop. You need 10 units of specific dyes, amount of adena (100-600k). To remove, speak with him and choose corresponding line. You also should pay for it (1/2 of adding price) and you will get 5 units of dyes back.

There's two type of dyes - normal and greater. By using normal one, you can do tatoo after 1st class transfer and its effect will last until 2nd class transfer. Also that type of dye can only increase 1 stat point per tattoo. Greater one can increase stats by from 1 to 4 per tattoo and decrease stat by from 1 to 7 point, but never lower than increase amount. Also it can be done only 2nd class transfer, but lasts even after 3rd class transfer.

When you increase physical stat, only another physical stat can be decreased, the same goes for magical stats.
Every class can increase their physical stat. For magical ones here the list of available tatoos:

For every warrior type of character:
+INT -WIT
+WIT -INT
For every healer type of character:
+MEN - WIT
+WIT -MEN
For every Wizard type of character:
Any tatoo

Last edited by Hollow Ichigo on Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:38 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://kap-kap.flybb.ru/
Hollow Ichigo

Hollow Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Stats of character and tatoos   Stats of character and tatoos Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:18 pm

If you have any questione like "which tatoos are good for my character?" or any other when do not hesistate to ask.
But you should say your character class and style of play. Do you need tatoo for PvP or PvE and how do you usually exp - in party or solo.
Back to top Go down
ImNew

ImNew

PostSubject: Re: Stats of character and tatoos   Stats of character and tatoos Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:24 pm

cool. great list. thankx for clearing that up a bit

i've got some characters that have never been a
tattoo user before but will definitely have to
refer back to this chart for future refferences.

i would also like to add that is such and such and
here are my play styles for it:

so as i've said before,
-i run around with a knife and use my lightning
quick skills on the mobs.
-currently i have a strenght tat but it's not
that bad. still can kill the mobs.
-only problems are other players. but in light
of what is being laid here, hopefull that will soon
be changed as well.

ps,
i'm thinking up the dex for speed as you've
pointed out cause it's style by skills and maybe
a little con for durability in battle.

psss,
i will try to add more characters in the coming days
--------------------------------------------------------------------
psss++,
ah rite, i was thinking about that as well. i was dreamin'
aboutit...

Last edited by ImNew on Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hollow Ichigo

Hollow Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Stats of character and tatoos   Stats of character and tatoos Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:36 pm

For chars who have many physical attacking skills, -STR and +DEX/CON is good, at least for PvP, as you said your main problem is other players = profit.
But for any daggers NOW, with dagger mastery and other ability reliefing, that tatoo set is good even for PvE. So no doubts, make them. My good friend from the last server (not ru-off), teach me a few things and he definetelly know about the things he talk. Btw, his name was Drefan and TH as profession Smile So as my character. He was really intersting person, so sad we lost each other.
Back to top Go down
ImNew

ImNew

PostSubject: Re: Stats of character and tatoos   Stats of character and tatoos Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:32 pm

it's always sad to lose a friend and
i'll know this cause i've lost so many.

but anyways, yeah so i was thinking
about that too.

me think...i don't know, maybe....
about the dex/con--try a

+4+1
+3+2
+5+0

thinking hard man. i'm doom....but
think i'll try the last out-first-then
middle last. what you think Sleep
Back to top Go down
Hollow Ichigo

Hollow Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Stats of character and tatoos   Stats of character and tatoos Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:15 am

There's no any +5. Only +4 and lower. So only first and second ones are available.
I suggest you to do +4 at first for DEX & CON. And when you'll have a money and see some +1 selling, then do it too. And don't forget to spam by using Heroes Smile
+1 should be DEX, the main stat for daggers.
Back to top Go down
ImNew

ImNew

PostSubject: Re: Stats of character and tatoos   Stats of character and tatoos Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:39 am

ohhh, i get it now. cool

so i'll get:

dex+4/str-4
con+4/str-4

that's str-8 oh...i'll become super weakling.
don't know if i can still 1-shot the mobs
anymore but cool i'll be faster and more
durable. so can't wait to see how that works.

if i do a +dex-con or just dex/str then str/con
therefor the str will be even and i only lose con

or

and i'm looking at this and thinking...hmm...
what other combinations i can make... seems
like a dead end. +con-1dex=3dex-8str=5con
and 5dex+3con=8-8=0. the other one you get
......5dex+4con=9-9=0. so yeah, is looks ok.
--------------------------------------------------------

wow cooool! dat's rad...like totally, can't wait
to meet. ...Send Arrow

Last edited by ImNew on Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hollow Ichigo

Hollow Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Stats of character and tatoos   Stats of character and tatoos Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 3:12 am

Yes
+4 DEX
+4 CON
+1 DEX
And -9 STR in total. Your plain atacking will become more weak, yes. But daggers are all depends on skill which are so powerful, that can kill an elephant or two for few seconds.
Back to top Go down
darkowmen

darkowmen

PostSubject: Re: Stats of character and tatoos   Stats of character and tatoos Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 6:21 pm

My ST 77 with IC +1dex
My DC 78 +4str -4con
My SH sub +4wit - men /+4con -5str / +4int -men
My TH +4 str -5 con /+4dex -5 con
Back to top Go down
http://ridersofrohan.phpbb9.com
Hollow Ichigo

Hollow Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Stats of character and tatoos   Stats of character and tatoos Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 7:52 pm

Quote :
Nice. As another option do +1WIT -1MEN instead of CON/STR. For more mage crits and cast spd., but 4 CON is better than 1 WIT for PvP.
Quote :
Pure exping, but very-very risky.Only 1x with herbs soloing or good party with tanks/healers cos you will reaggr way high. Another way you'll be dead in no time. That tatoo option is more perfect for archers, than for daggers.
--
DC is DoomCryer? ST is... Shillen Templar?
Back to top Go down
darkowmen

darkowmen

PostSubject: Re: Stats of character and tatoos   Stats of character and tatoos Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:00 pm

Hollow Ichigo wrote:
Quote :
Nice. As another option do +1WIT -1MEN instead of CON/STR. For more mage crits and cast spd., but 4 CON is better than 1 WIT for PvP.
Quote :
Pure exping, but very-very risky.Only 1x with herbs soloing or good party with tanks/healers cos you will reaggr way high. Another way you'll be dead in no time. That tatoo option is more perfect for archers, than for daggers.
--
DC is DoomCryer? ST is... Shillen Templar?

yes my main is darkowmen shillenTemplar 2nd main xcel is 78 doomcryer:)
Back to top Go down
http://ridersofrohan.phpbb9.com
Hollow Ichigo

Hollow Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Stats of character and tatoos   Stats of character and tatoos Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:13 pm

What you do all the time by ST? Big party where you tanking alot or solo-duo more often? Or you do RB/kama alot?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stats of character and tatoos   Stats of character and tatoos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stats of character and tatoos
Page 1 of 1