RidersOfRohan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RidersOfRohan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

internet connection problems

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TabbyCat

internet connection problems Empty
PostSubject: internet connection problems   internet connection problems Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:52 pm

hi guys i have some problems with the internet connection when i login to game i allways get disconnected 100 times so i will
try to work things out as fast as possible think i need to talk to one who can help me with my connecting problems
further info about this matter will come later
Back to top Go down
Hollow Ichigo

Hollow Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: internet connection problems   internet connection problems Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:04 pm

Delete in LA2\system file named gameguard.des and GameGuard folder. Launch the game and press full check. Wait for 5-15 minutes and start your game again.
Back to top Go down
http://kap-kap.flybb.ru/
xXxTABITHAxXx

xXxTABITHAxXx

PostSubject: Re: internet connection problems   internet connection problems Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:57 pm

i have figured out the problem Very Happy so no worries Very Happy hehe and hugs
Back to top Go down
Hollow Ichigo

Hollow Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: internet connection problems   internet connection problems Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:42 pm

What was the problem?
Back to top Go down
http://kap-kap.flybb.ru/
xXxTABITHAxXx

xXxTABITHAxXx

PostSubject: Re: internet connection problems   internet connection problems Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:51 pm

hehe silly me forgot to plug in the el cable you know for the batteri Rolling Eyes LOL
not much disconnection after that Very Happy hehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: internet connection problems   internet connection problems Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

internet connection problems
Page 1 of 1