RidersOfRohan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RidersOfRohan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LVL 75 Quest Fate Whisper-subquest

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ora

Ora

LVL 75 Quest Fate Whisper-subquest Empty
PostSubject: LVL 75 Quest Fate Whisper-subquest   LVL 75 Quest Fate Whisper-subquest Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 6:02 pm

This is a walktrough i had from FatalLove
LVL 75 Sub quest

Level 75 - FATE'S WHISPER

Start Location Town of Oren *outside to the east of Oren a little in a little house*

Start Npc Maestro Reorin

Rewards: A Grade Weapon

1. Think we all know this quest. Talk to dwarf outside Oren, he tells you to go talk to the box that spawns after the defeat of Cabrio (Raid Boss) in the Cemetary.

2. Go talk to Reorin once again and he tells you to go to TOI and get 3 Inferium staffs back from the Raid Bosses there by talking to the box that spawns after the defeat of the Raid Bosses on floor 3, 8, 11.

3. Go talk to Reorin again and he says he needs something from the warehouse freightman in Oren so go back and talk to him then head out to Reorin again.

4. Reorin says he needs his hammer from the Head Blacksmith in Aden Castle Town so head over to Aden and talk to blacksmith to receive Reorin's hammer.

5. Reorin then says he needs his mold and that he sold it to the trader in Oren *forgot the name* After talking to the trader he says he sold it to Kasper in Hardin's Academy.

6. Go talk to Kasper. He says he wont ever sell it but is willing to trade it for Baium Blood. He gives you a Pipette Knife and sends you off to see some DE female in Aden Town DE guild named Magister Hanelien *spelling oO?* because in order to warp into Baium's room you need a Bloody Fabric and her quest will get you one.

_Summary of Bloody Fabric Quest_

1. The magister sends you to GC to kill a lesser giant shaman or... elder *i think*

2. She sends you to 3 different boxes around Aden not to hard to finish as most things are pinned on your map.

3. She gives you a white fabric and tells you to go to ToI and kill Shamans and Overlords on the 7th floor *i think ^^;* It takes some kills to get it as it's not something you get every kill and depending on what you picked from the Magisters questions you might get only 1 or able to get up to 10.

Think if you pick to meet the king you only get 1
Think if you pick in it for the money you get 10 but do extra junk.

4. After you get a Blooded Fabric you are ready to warp into Baium's room.

7. Once you have a Blooded Fabric your OFF TO STAB BAIUM WAHOOO! Warp to the 13 IF its validation period and your on winning side.. or bust ass up there through 12 floors of hell! lmao

8. Talk to stone Baium, wake him up, piss him off and make the tower shake. Have your pipette knife equipped and stab his big ass. It will turn into a Red Pipette knife and unequip automatically and end up as a quest item.

9. BSOE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or die... your choice oO I vote you BOSE

10. Go back to Kasper in Hardins Academy and he thanks you and gives you Reorin's Mold.

11. Before going back to Reorin outside Oren make sure you have 984 B GRADE CRYSTALS and a TOP B GRADE WEAPON. Once you have both of those head out to Reorin and then he says 'wee yay almost done yadayada gimme crystals!' Talk to him again he takes the crystals and asks you what B weapon you are going to give him, pick the one you have ready and then talk to him again.

12. Now you get to choose what second rate A GRADE WEAPON you want, choose one and boom its yours and also some Star mark of Destiny thing.

13. Grats your DONE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Level 75 - MIMIR'S ELIXIR

Start Location Ivory Tower

Start Npc Magister Ladd

Rewards: Enchant Weapon Scroll (Grade A)

Before you start the quest:
- You must be level 75.
- You must have finished the Fate's Whisper (A Grade Weapon) quest
in order to start your path to a subclass.

This quest involves doing two different quests. Mimir's Elixir quest is the main quest, but in order to finish it you need to also have the Supplier of Reageants quest (A grade armor recipe/mat quest) registered.

1. Talk to Magister Ladd at 4th floor of Ivory Tower
Ladd tells you to bring him Pure Silver, which can only be gotten through the other quest - Supplier of Reageants.

2. Talk to Supplier Wesley at basment of Ivory Tower
He will give you the Supplier of Reageants quest which is needed to get the quest items. Once you've got this quest, you can talk to the Cauldron located in the basement and see various things you can make by combining quest items.
The only formulas you need to know from this list are:
10 Moonstone shards + 1 Volcano Ash = 1 Moondust
10 Moondust + 1 Quick Silver = 1 Lunagent
1 Lunagent + 1 Quick Silver = 1 Pure Silver

3. Hunt Halate's Maids and Hames Orc Shaman
Collect:
100 Moonstone Shards from Halate's Maids on 3rd floor of Toi (this maybe true but you can farm Shards out in BS from the Shaman/Overlord/Guardians I am not sure which mob drops the pouches with em)
10 Volcano ashes from Hames Orc Shaman in Blazing Swamps
2 Quick Silver. Quick Silver drops from both Halate's Maids and Hames Orc Shamans

4. Bring back the collected items to Ivory Tower
Once you've collected all items, go back to the Cauldron in IT and combine them according to the formulae to get Pure Silver. You can gamble a bit on the lesser reagents and select a high temperature to get more than one. Choose 1 degree to be safe and not risk failure.
However, you must choose 1 degree when making the Pure Silver. This is specified in the quest.

5. Bring the Pure Silver to Ladd on 4th floor of IT.
He will tell you he needs True Gold.

6. Talk to Magister Joann on 3rd floor IT.
She will ask you to go to Field of Silence to hunt Chimera Piece? to get a Stone of Wisdom.

7. Hunt Chimera Piece under Giant's Cave in Field of Silence
The drop is determined by most damage done. Once you've got the Stone of Wisdom go back to IT.

8. Talk to Magister Joann in IT again.
Give her the stone. Get the True Gold.

9. Talk to Ladd at 4th floor IT
Give him the True Gold.

10. Hunt Bloody Guardians
Hunt bloody guardians in AL past Karik for a Blood Fire. These drop to whoever gets last hit.

11. Back to IT
Now combine Pure Silver and True Gold together with the Blood Fire in the Cauldron in IT basement to get Mimir's Elixir.
Use 3rd degree to combine.
(There's been rumours that this has a chance of failing but I've yet to hear of anyone actually failing. So no worries.)

12. Bring Mimir's Elixir to Ladd
Once you've talked to Ladd the elixir should disappear from the inventory and the quest will be completed.
You will get an A grade weapon enchant as a bonus.
(Don't try to use the elixir as it may bug out the quest.)

Training your Subclass
You now have earned the right to train 1 subclass. Talk to the blacksmith, Grand Master, Grand magister... etc.. depending on the class you want to train.
(For example if you want to sub Gladiator you would talk to the Grand Master at human trainers.)
Same logic applies if you want to switch back to your main class. You would go talk to the Grand Master that applies to your main class.

Restrictions:
Keep in mind the restrictions in choosing your subclass
1. Elves and Dark Elves cannot choose each others' classes as subclass
2. You can't choose Overlord or Warsmith
3. A similar class cannot be chosen for a subclass. Similar groups of classes are
- Treasure Hunter, Plain Walker, Abyss Walker
- Hawkeye, Silver Ranger, Phantom Ranger
- Paladin, Dark Avenger, Temple Knight, Shillien Knight
- Warlock, Elemental Summoner, Phantom Summoner
- Sorcerer, Spell Singer, Spell Howler
To view what subclasses are available for your class, you should go to the Official Site's Available Subclass Tool

Other Notes:
1. You can't change the subclass you've chosen.
2. Once your subclass is lvl75 you can do Mimir's Elixir quest again to train another.
3. You can choose upto 2 subclasses.
4. Beware of changes in weight capacity when you switch to your subclass.
5. All buffs disappear when you switch to subclass.
6. The sin eater quest disappears when you switch classes.
Congratulations on completing your path to a subclass.
Back to top Go down
ImNew

ImNew

PostSubject: Re: LVL 75 Quest Fate Whisper-subquest   LVL 75 Quest Fate Whisper-subquest Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 7:34 pm

wow. that's a lot of stuffs

i couldn't read them all but
i guess i'll start off at the
cabrio guy. so i'll be seein'
u 'n hope ya vill be there
vit mean then. ty
Back to top Go down
Hollow Ichigo

Hollow Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: LVL 75 Quest Fate Whisper-subquest   LVL 75 Quest Fate Whisper-subquest Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 7:48 pm

1. 100 Territory Badges = fast and cheap way to become noblesse AND to be able to take subs.
2. Instead of Baium you now can slaughter Platinum Somebody (angels apparently) to make your fabric red color. From some Gracia update or maybe earlier.
Back to top Go down
http://kap-kap.flybb.ru/
Furious6frog

Furious6frog

PostSubject: Re: LVL 75 Quest Fate Whisper-subquest   LVL 75 Quest Fate Whisper-subquest Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:33 pm

For Gracia Final you can both go to Baium or go to ToI. But in ToI you need to get 30 Blood Fabrics from Platinum Tribe Warrior (69) on 6 floor or from Angels on 11 floor (not sure of certain type of mob thou). This task can be done in party or solo. In party you don`t have to kill mob to paint fabric
Back to top Go down
Ora

Ora

PostSubject: Re: LVL 75 Quest Fate Whisper-subquest   LVL 75 Quest Fate Whisper-subquest Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:05 pm

Hollow Ichigo wrote:
1. 100 Territory Badges = fast and cheap way to become noblesse AND to be able to take subs.
2. Instead of Baium you now can slaughter Platinum Somebody (angels apparently) to make your fabric red color. From some Gracia update or maybe earlier.

Yes true, never bothered to modify that , lazy me :p

But i prefer to do the subclass and noblesse oldway for a couple reasons
1. old fashionned way the reward is larger in xp / monney and items
2. I prefer to keep my TW badges for the rings and earrings with verry verry nice stats
(i"ll post a new topic about the TW jewels and their stats)
3. i'm just used to the old fashion way gives a big challenge
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LVL 75 Quest Fate Whisper-subquest   LVL 75 Quest Fate Whisper-subquest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LVL 75 Quest Fate Whisper-subquest
Page 1 of 1