RidersOfRohan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RidersOfRohan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

sell everything

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ImNew

ImNew

sell everything Empty
PostSubject: sell everything   sell everything Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:43 pm

sell everything Shot00058

i'm selling all of these items/selling out my entire arsenal/armories to help me get back up on my feet. if you need anything or see anything that interest you just let me know. or if you just want to rent them from me and then return for your full money back that would be ok too.
Back to top Go down
xXxTABITHAxXx

xXxTABITHAxXx

sell everything Empty
PostSubject: Re: sell everything   sell everything Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:36 pm

when my Tabby healer becomes C grade i would like to borrow for a fee ofcause c grade armor and weapon if its possible that you have a good + homu sword and robe armor.... HUGS
Back to top Go down
ImNew

ImNew

sell everything Empty
PostSubject: Re: sell everything   sell everything Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:24 pm

ah ok, vill bean glad ta do so

also, mean haf did somma ..
..researches 'n da followin
things come ta mind:

I’m estimating the cost of Kesh*Kesh*, around 12 big ones. I see 15 members, each put in 500k. can make 1 pair. If you have the adenas. If not we need to figure out a way to make it asap. In other news, we soon seem to be having a crystal crisis on our hands since I can no longer keep the balance within the marketing community. And that concludes all of today’s activities on my part end. +8 kesh*kesh 324pa 175kk. +10 artisan*elven* 7.5m

study
Back to top Go down
xXxTABITHAxXx

xXxTABITHAxXx

sell everything Empty
PostSubject: Re: sell everything   sell everything Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 3:53 pm

i have have 500k Smile and well can i borrow a weapon for my healer some day that would be nice and c grade robe outfit Smile HUGS
Back to top Go down
ImNew

ImNew

sell everything Empty
PostSubject: Re: sell everything   sell everything Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:20 am

oh sure, ofcourse. dat would be absolutely astonishing. but no need for borrowing mates. i don't believe in that anyway. however, i still think that as a corporation, if ur working as a supporter then you yourself should as well be supported indeed. and we will do everything in our powers to make sure ur be well fitted for da job. still, i will see what we can come up with when we meet again. so untill then, take care of yourself and be careful out there mates. cya
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sell everything Empty
PostSubject: Re: sell everything   sell everything Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sell everything
Page 1 of 1