RidersOfRohan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RidersOfRohan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TW farm - what and who we need and what we have so far

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hollow Ichigo

Hollow Ichigo

TW farm - what and who we need and what we have so far Empty
PostSubject: TW farm - what and who we need and what we have so far   TW farm - what and who we need and what we have so far Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:01 pm

We need at least one char of each listed below class for 5 killing quest during TW. We will farm badges with Scorpions and/or their another clan. Here's the list:

Quote :
On the attacking side of the quest you start collecting kills for the following list:

- warriors/rogues: daggers, archers, sws, bd, destro, tyrant etc fighter class
- knights: tanks;
- wizards/summoners: nukers and summoners;
- wizards/priests: healers and buffers (warcryer included) - bugged translation so wizards are named in both lists;
- professionals: warsmith/overlord

How it's working? First, sign not for Heine 'cos Scorps will sign for that territory. We will divide into parties (remember, when someone kills the target - everybody get it). Then we will arrive to specific place and clan leaders will build HQ for resp at place. Take your jewelry and cloth off for easy killing.
Then we will just start to kill-kill-kill specific chars of another clan and prepare to die as well (you won't lose any exp). Don't forget to respawn at HQ. You will be warned after first kill of each task - how many you will need for it to be completed. When almost everyone will complete what they need, you should tell how much is left - the number of kills is not the same for everyone, keep that in mind.

Basic rules:
Quote :
- You get exp and sp when you complete each of these quests. You also get extra exp/sp at the end of war for this.
- You can sign for TW at lvl 40, but only kills lvl 61+ count.
- If the killed toons are signed for the same territory as you or from the same clan as you, the kills don't count.

--------------------------------------
Ok, about who we need:
- We got PLENTY of warriors 61+ so no problem here.
- Tanks - our main problem. We don't have even 40+ tanks and we need them 61+... Search for them ASAP!
- Nukers and summoners. We have Lord 61 but he is so rare to be seen... So we may need Silvie's help here. Or try to recruit someone Wink
- Healers and buffers. Another problem, but Axell's Samir (warc) or someone from Silvie's toons may help here. I will ask them both. Anyway try to recruit someone, we need them for many other purpose as well.
- Overlords and warsmiths. Again, Axell or Silvie's OL or WS will help here.

Last edited by Hollow Ichigo on Sun May 30, 2010 5:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://kap-kap.flybb.ru/
Hollow Ichigo

Hollow Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: TW farm - what and who we need and what we have so far   TW farm - what and who we need and what we have so far Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:15 pm

Axell said he have nuker and warsmith. His warc yet too low for farm. So we still need tank and healer/buffer.
--
Any thoughts in this topic is appreciated. We have exactly 1 more week to think it through.
Back to top Go down
ImNew

ImNew

PostSubject: Re: TW farm - what and who we need and what we have so far   TW farm - what and who we need and what we have so far Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:31 pm

i have read and understood what you need. please assign me to my special units. and oh you don't say. i happen to have a nuker. have you seen him in the family photo. the only reason i'm having trouble was because i only can afford 1 account and all the spots have already been filled. but i think these problems can be solved as soon as we get our subs. so (i think) that is what we really need to work on for now.
Back to top Go down
Hollow Ichigo

Hollow Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: TW farm - what and who we need and what we have so far   TW farm - what and who we need and what we have so far Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:21 pm

What about your holidays or how it is called... anyway your "rest" for about a month? It's the only reason why I didn't include you in the list. But about both of your nukers, they should be in our clan so you could use HQ for respawn. The only option that left is to run back every time you will die. Depending on the place we will use, it could be from 20 secs till 3-4 mins for each time. And I don't know how works party-killing if you are far away. But we can wait at first so every chararacter but your nukers will satisfie quest conditions of Scorps party and then you will help them.
--
You have a point about subclasses, but at first we must have 100 badges to be able to take any sub. So it's like vicious circle. And we need some time to exp our tanks or whoever till 61 Lv anyway.
Back to top Go down
ImNew

ImNew

PostSubject: Re: TW farm - what and who we need and what we have so far   TW farm - what and who we need and what we have so far Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:15 pm

oh vright....i used to did had a nuka(only 1)
but novon evurn calls he

him can join the clan at anytime cause he is free

i vill be back again real soon. you know how time
fly vhen ya hafin fun. nevays,...

i dunno much 'bout these stuffs zo just absorbin
'em as mean go along. so..

kk. godspeed&have a successful hunt fur evyvon study

ps,

oh 'n also. i have uploaded new photos in the picture
gallery if ya guys vanna checkitout. ty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TW farm - what and who we need and what we have so far   TW farm - what and who we need and what we have so far Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TW farm - what and who we need and what we have so far
Page 1 of 1