RidersOfRohan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RidersOfRohan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Holiday away from game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xXxTABITHAxXx

xXxTABITHAxXx

Holiday away from game Empty
PostSubject: Holiday away from game   Holiday away from game Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:23 pm

hi mates i will be away for 1 months so hope you can survive with out me cause i cannot play a hole months iam going on holiday so see ya after this months is gone i will go on to gaming again Wink hope you all have fun and i will miss you alot in this months :/ i will play tomorrow tuesday but from tomorrow and further on this months i will be on holiday with no com and no gaming so bb and see ya after the months is over ! HUGS
Back to top Go down
ImNew4

PostSubject: Re: Holiday away from game   Holiday away from game Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:06 am

me too. i'm glad you wrote this. i just hate long goodbye so i'll just borrow your topic. let's just hope we will still have a roof left on the clan to come home to. gypsies out cheers
Back to top Go down
Furious6frog

Furious6frog

PostSubject: Re: Holiday away from game   Holiday away from game Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:57 am

"We be here" ©️ Sulik, BlackIsle™️
We all will wait for your return rabbit
Back to top Go down
xXxTABITHAxXx

xXxTABITHAxXx

PostSubject: Re: Holiday away from game   Holiday away from game Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:06 pm

hi again long time no see Very Happy hehe
finally iam donr with my examine and it went well now iam soon going to get job i hope if iam lucky we will see .... my trip to Italy was nice to ill tell more about that later see ya all in game very soon Smile
HUGS Lady Tabby
Back to top Go down
ImNew

ImNew

PostSubject: Re: Holiday away from game   Holiday away from game Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:42 pm

cool. thankx. and gl with the job thing. take care and have fun. see you soon, godbless

------
(world game in progress....)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holiday away from game   Holiday away from game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holiday away from game
Page 1 of 1