RidersOfRohan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RidersOfRohan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TPart galleri

Go down 
+2
Hollow Ichigo
xXxTABITHAxXx
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xXxTABITHAxXx

xXxTABITHAxXx

TPart galleri - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TPart galleri   TPart galleri - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 10:19 pm

well hi there i have in fact one L2 drawing some were HEHE gotta draw some more and put theme into forum soon Smile well i like to draw many different kind of things Smile HUGS lady Tabby
Back to top Go down
xXxTABITHAxXx

xXxTABITHAxXx

PostSubject: Drawings from TPart   TPart galleri - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:16 pm

new drawings:

Manga here:

TPart galleri - Page 2 11r50z7

and a lineage 2 picture drawing!!!

TPart galleri - Page 2 1runwj

and a model drawing

TPart galleri - Page 2 8yhy5j

this is a drawing i have painted also :

TPart galleri - Page 2 2lt0qds

here is a macic drawing:

TPart galleri - Page 2 263y0wj

and the last one mister James Bond:

TPart galleri - Page 2 Dlq7mg

HUGS from Lady Tabby
Back to top Go down
ImNew

ImNew

PostSubject: Re: TPart galleri   TPart galleri - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:55 am

oh they are so nice. love love. thankx for posting them for us. we love them so much. especially the lion lady is so dreamy. and and...ohh...

love the dreamy lion lady
nice strong and cool looking bull
oh and snow white from disney, just like i did when i was little...
very scary snake though, i hate snakes...but...but....it so pretty lookin'
no comments yet on the green dragon sorry, although i used to slay them for a living
and cindy, another nice one from memory. i can see your fingernails.
what a nice self-portrait you have, it almost made me cry when i look back at mine own
i especially love the fox, he so cute and colorful. but so far all i can do is black and white boxes with shadows. but my goal will be to do something that i truely like so i guess i'll have some time to figure that out as well. and i guess you love you your bird, that's a nice one too, very strong, very solid. and everytime i look at them i can come up with a somewhat slightly different comment. oh and we really really truely loves them for they so gorgeous and will always be looking forward to seeing more.
oh that's nice. L2. so you can draw and paint. i did not take the drawing class. but painting is alright with me. though when i draw a good picture i'd hate to ruin the paint over them. that why when i paint i don't use pencils and just make a rough outline with my brush.
oh and so sorry for having you to go through this wall of texting but please bare with me ok. i'm such lazy writer who need to improve my skills a lot.
oh cow girl so happy
and a model. she so pretty. oh wait, that why she a model
wow there. and a mermaid. she is gorgeously captivating even more than a model
my goofness it just keeps getting better and better. i will return again for more comments but you must have huge paper roll out.
ah jamie. so sleek and groomy as usual. well thankx again for everything. we still love you and support your good efforts in bringing us quality artworks from the heart and we hope and look forward to seeing more from you again. so keep up the good work and godbless.

i have nothing to offer today. so 1 song for you. sure there are more nice musics i want to add to here. just hope you will play one of your favorite ones for me as well. but this one just happens to be playing inside my head while i was reading this so i thought i play it out for you too. if it bad we can exchange one of yours for one of my all time favorite ok. it like one of the best song ever written in the known universe. i mean it'll just be epic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqjEL_bpmFg

i have gotten some but i haven't yet figured out how to digitize them yet so i'll need to spend some time and do some research on that.

i just go to youtube and type in the name of the artist. her name is celine. and the title of the song is, "Immortality".

oh wow congratz on your sales and yeah gl on selling more and hope you'll be doing better too. yesterday i came across a display but the owner wasn't selling any. and yeah, i've been quite busy with my hectic schedule, always running around like crazy. but i guess you just got to get your life together first in order before you can really sit down and enjoy a good time to feel truely relaxed. i might have to resort to some schemes or a side job for some incomes myself.

Last edited by ImNew on Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
xXxTABITHAxXx

xXxTABITHAxXx

PostSubject: Re: TPart galleri   TPart galleri - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:19 pm

well ty for all the writen for me Smile well cant see the music vidio cause it got blocked Sad so sad so what is the name of that music ? HOPE you are fine and doing well both in RL and game Smile well must say i miss the game alot but with out money no fun :/ so gotta get a job Very Happy well here iam working hard on gettin one and earn abit on my painting maybe Very Happy sold over 9 paintings gotta do better than that
well have fun Very Happy
HUGS Lady Tabby
Back to top Go down
ImNew

ImNew

PostSubject: Re: TPart galleri   TPart galleri - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 4:14 pm

Very Happy

Last edited by ImNew on Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xXxTABITHAxXx

xXxTABITHAxXx

PostSubject: Re: TPart galleri   TPart galleri - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 6:59 pm

hi to all hope u all doing great ______ LONG TIME NO SEE
finnally found out my code so i could get in here
hope i can play lineage some day ad the moment iam busy with my education and a game called perfect world
hehe its going great here Smile hope u all is ok Smile
HUGS tabi
Back to top Go down
ImNew

ImNew

PostSubject: Re: TPart galleri   TPart galleri - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 4:52 am

ooh, i knew that game! tried it. was fun though. but too difficult for my taste. and i'm a lazy guy. i only like to stick to what i know best. and yes, indeed it have been quite a while since last we met. i'm still doing alright. things couldn't have been worst. currently playing aion(i only joined at a request, but l2 is still my main line) with a couple of friends. but i'm still looking into l2 whenever i get the chance. and oh yeah, about those codes, they can be a sneaky bunch so i'd just write 'em all out on paper 'n keepin eyes on 'em e..if u kno vat i mean. well anyway, glad to hear from you and best of lucks and wishes to you too my friends. and i'll be sure to keep us up to date as well when newer informations become available so be sure to stick around.

ps,

i did failed that painting course(appearently, it wasn't the thing for me as i thought it would be afterall) and got kicked out of school(again). now i'm looking into learning new skills at a training academy instead in the hopes to be able to stablize myself and prepare for my revenge against the system that had betrayed me.

i just go to youtube and type in the name of the artist. her name is celine. and the title of the song is, "Immortality".

and oh wow congratz on your sales and yeah gl on selling more and hope you'll be doing better too. yesterday i came across a display but the owner wasn't selling any. and yeah, i've been quite busy with my hectic schedule, always running around like crazy. but i guess you just got to get your life together first in order before you can really sit down and enjoy a good time to feel truely relaxed. i might have to resort to some schemes or a side job for some incomes myself.

most often now i just go to the community and read about what's going on with the game and get the infos that way so don't really got to spend too much time in-game for that and i can stay tuned via the forum by dealing with the topics there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TPart galleri   TPart galleri - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TPart galleri
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RidersOfRohan :: Talk talking a lot, but it's still talk :: Screen Shots/Vids-
Jump to: